For some obscure reason beyond my knowledge, I can't do anything with the Midi Drums option in PS.
The game detects the drumkit, and even work if I select Generic Piano or Generic Guitar (the mapping is ****** up but hey, it's not drums). But it doesn't do anything when I select both of the drums option.
I haven't touched anything in the Midi profiles file so I just don't have a clue of what's going on. At least, if someone is in the situation, we can cry together.
Help center. Members helping members
- Before posting in this section please make sure your question has not already been answered:
- Read the FAQs and stickied topics. In particular: /******READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING IN THIS SECTION!******\
- Visit the Wiki: http://fretsonfire.wikidot.com/
- Please try to search the forums before posting
- Questions about FoFiX?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Ruler of Chatrooms
- Posts: 3954
- Joined: August 29th, 2006
- Location: Just off the coast of Saturn
- Reputation: 16
As posted i nthe other drum thread (about 3 posts underneath this one)
BombDude24 wrote:In Phase Shift, all you need is hit tab to bring up the profiles, then go to the top option, which is Midi Link, then select Link Midi Device (I think it says), and then choose the Generic option. Assuming your kit has the basic setup, one snare, three toms, (optional) three cymbals, and kick, then your drums should work as normal.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests