Mad Catz Midi Pro Adapter Won't Work Anymore

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 5 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Slade1324

Mad Catz Midi Pro Adapter Won't Work Anymore

Postby Slade1324 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:06 pm

Like the title says, I have a PS3 Mad Catz Midi Pro Adapter that I've been using to play drums on Phase Shift for the last year or so, with no problems. A few days ago, it randomly stopped working when I opened the game. When I open the game and hit anything on my drums, nothing happens, and when I press a button on the controller, I get a pop up that says to profile my device. I've managed to profile the adapter itself, so now I can use that to navigate, but the drums still do nothing. Also, when I use the midi data application that comes with Phase Shift, it says that there are no midi devices detected. I've searched everywhere online for solutions, and downloaded a few different programs to profile my drums, all of which did nothing. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Slade1324

Re: Mad Catz Midi Pro Adapter Won't Work Anymore

Postby Slade1324 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:10 pm

I'm 99% sure it's a problem with the game/profile mapping, since I use the same drumset and adapter with Rock Band 4 all the time. Also, whenever I hit the pads or cymbals, the red light on the adapter lights up

Return to “Tech Support”