Help center. Members helping members
- Before posting in this section please make sure your question has not already been answered:
- Read the FAQs and stickied topics. In particular: /******READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING IN THIS SECTION!******\
- Visit the Wiki: http://fretsonfire.wikidot.com/
- Please try to search the forums before posting
- Questions about FoFiX?
This topic is 5 months and 6 days old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
So I have an xplorer I got out of a free pile, and it is in great shape and works good, but its missing one of the little rubber bumpers in the strum bar assembly. Is there anywhere I can buy these or do I have to find a whole guitar for parts?
Ruler of Chatrooms
- Posts: 3946
- Joined: August 29th, 2006
- Location: Just off the coast of Saturn
- Reputation: 15
Im sure if you could get a proper description of the part or even a part number then it would be more than possible to get a replacement part. But failing that just buy a couple of busted guitars from ebay and use them for spares..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests