[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
mhmmtkrts

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby mhmmtkrts » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:54 am

dill_toast wrote:Here is the mod uploaded to Google Drive. This is not the torrent, but the entire mod packaged as a 7z file. You will need 7Zip to extract it and only extract the first part (001) once all the files are downloaded and in the same folder. 7Zip will detect the other parts. 7Zip is free and better than any other file archiver.
I've taken the liberty of splitting the mod into 6 parts while compressing. This way if a download fails you don't have to restart the entire 22 GB download. Also, it's the only way to bypass the free 15 GB storage limit.
I highly doubt these files will be taken down. If you can't access them let me know. Also if you get an error that says "download quota exceed" or whatever that won't allow you to view the files, just google how to bypass that error. If you know how drive works, you just basically add the file to your own Drive and then copy it, then download the copy.

(Parts 1 - 3; about 5 GB each)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

(Parts 4 - 6; about 5 GB each)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Seriously though, can someone explain if it's possible to fix the rock star creator in World Tour PC BASE GAME (no All in one mod installed). And if not, why hasn't there been an unofficial patch for World Tour PC? I've seen way more obscure PC ports of console games get way better mod support.

When I download the files and try to extract, it gave me an error "archive is corrupt". I downloaded normally, but any of the archive applications (include 7z) couldn't open the files. Is there any suggestions?

Ghostyjj

Postby Ghostyjj » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:04 pm

I would assume that the normal way of downloading slipped somewhere. I used freedom load manager to down load each archive. Make sure you have all of em downloaded I extracted in c:/guitar aio with admin privileges as the game is huge and will take some time to extract the iso if anything I said has not work I would try redownloading each one with a download manager as the GDrive has resume support
thyaguster

Postby thyaguster » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:12 pm

Or maybe he is trying to extract multiple files, while he should only extract the first one (.001).
Agent1000

Postby Agent1000 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:43 am

ye all links are dead :(
Last edited by Agent1000 on Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
thyaguster

Postby thyaguster » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:13 pm

The ones above (dgrive) are not, just tried and they worked fine.
Last edited by thyaguster on Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
c1pr1ana

Postby c1pr1ana » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:10 am

GGs
samotron

Postby samotron » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:11 pm

Hi guys,
Thanks for the mod it is awesome, but I have issues with it. I installed on Windows 11 x64 and trying to use it with XBOX360 wireless receiver and guitars+drum. If it tries to load the music crashes and drop out to the desktop. If the wireless receiver is not connected it loads the music, no problem. If I install only the original GHWT without the mod it works fine with the controllers. I tried the hex changes in the exe but not helped. Do you have any idea?

EDIT: I've set up a virtual machine with Windows 8.1 and it works perfectly.
Last edited by samotron on Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joaozinr9

Postby joaozinr9 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:08 pm

Link crashed from both utorrent and a drive, none of the links working for download.... Do you have any other new updated link 2022?
thyaguster

Postby thyaguster » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:36 pm

joaozinr9 wrote:Link crashed from both utorrent and a drive, none of the links working for download.... Do you have any other new updated link 2022?

What do you need, GHWT All-in-One 2.0 - UPDATE 1.3 :(Full Mod)?
Last edited by thyaguster on Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donydark

Postby donydark » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:19 am

joaozinr9 wrote:Link crashed from both utorrent and a drive, none of the links working for download.... Do you have any other new updated link 2022?

Everyone who's searching for GHWT all in one, Google GHWT definitive edition and all your questions will be answered. GHWT AIO evolved and now it's called GHWT definitive edition. Has everything GHWT all in one had and more.
Last edited by donydark on Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrghwt99

Postby mrghwt99 » Wed May 10, 2023 6:11 pm

Hello guys thanks for your Pro editing GHWT
I don't know why i see this now cuz GHWT is really the best ...

I download that 2 5gb google drive links before
link 1 :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1P9ITlqF8pomeL72BYO574aE6SCt5nuXE

link 2 :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11MPJotF2m19sfaTZNp9Ck4BhFd2JJ-Sa

But i have a big problem :| when i install it completely with no error
after opening GHWT.exe i can see only Old guitar hero ver 1.0 ...
what i miss ?
and also copied all "GHWT All-in-One 2.0 v.1.3 (MOD Already Installed)" into folder but it doesn't change anything at all
and ghwt version 1.0 default running again :)
the only change i can see is : 7gb guitar hero now become more than 30gb
Thanks to advance...
thyaguster

Postby thyaguster » Wed May 10, 2023 7:31 pm

mrghwt99 wrote:Hello guys thanks for your Pro editing GHWT
I don't know why i see this now cuz GHWT is really the best ...

I download that 2 5gb google drive links before
link 1 :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1P9ITlqF8pomeL72BYO574aE6SCt5nuXE

link 2 :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11MPJotF2m19sfaTZNp9Ck4BhFd2JJ-Sa

But i have a big problem :| when i install it completely with no error
after opening GHWT.exe i can see only Old guitar hero ver 1.0 ...
what i miss ?
and also copied all "GHWT All-in-One 2.0 v.1.3 (MOD Already Installed)" into folder but it doesn't change anything at all
and ghwt version 1.0 default running again :)
the only change i can see is : 7gb guitar hero now become more than 30gb
Thanks to advance...

The AIO doesn't change the gameversion. Just check if you have the songs on the menu.
The All-In-One 2.0 update 1.3 numbering is related to the AIO alone.
jamalcastillon

Postby jamalcastillon » Mon May 15, 2023 6:39 am

Guitar Hero is a beat based game for PC, PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. You play the guitar alongside numerous renowned tracks. The game requires just a melodic ability to keep in tempo, a touch of persistence, an adoration for at any rate a portion of the accessible tunes, and, in particular, exceptionally capable fingers (abilities that can be created). Despite the fact that Guitar Legend's guitar is an intensely worked on form of the genuine guitar, it can in any case be exceedingly difficult to play, particularly on the harder levels
thyaguster

Postby thyaguster » Mon May 15, 2023 7:11 am

jamalcastillon wrote:Guitar Hero is a beat based game for PC, PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. You play the guitar alongside numerous renowned tracks. The game requires just a melodic ability to keep in tempo, a touch of persistence, an adoration for at any rate a portion of the accessible tunes, and, in particular, exceptionally capable fingers (abilities that can be created). Despite the fact that Guitar Legend's guitar is an intensely worked on form of the genuine guitar, it can in any case be exceedingly difficult to play, particularly on the harder levels

That site is a bunch of convoluted information. It says 'How to play GH on PC', but then it tells you to download Mac OS or Bluestacks, so effectively it will suck. All this to play Guitar Hero 3 - which is available for PC anyway...
Kinda silly to go through all this when you can just download GH:WT with all the mods available, like the Guitar Hero World Tour: Definitive Edition
Connoralex

Postby Connoralex » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:29 am

Absolutely blown away by the Guitar Hero World Tour All-In-One 2.0 Remastered - the new 1.3 version takes the experience to another level. The enhanced gameplay, new tracks, and smoother graphics make it a must-have for any music and gaming enthusiast. Kudos to the developers for the hard work in delivering such an amazing update. The attention to detail is commendable, and the nostalgia factor is off the charts. Whether you're a long-time fan or new to the game, this version offers endless hours of fun. Rock on. :2thumbsup:

youtubvanced

Return to “Other Music Games”