RB4->RB3 discord

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
Ailan
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: June 1st, 2021
Reputation: 3

RB4->RB3 discord

Postby Ailan » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:30 pm

Hey Folks,

We have a team working on Rock Band 4 to Rock Band 3 conversions. A lot of fine people have done the legwork of categorizing and datahoarding to collect anything covered by C3... RB4 rip data etc.

Really need the community's help and combined efforts to convert RB4 songs to RB3. We're looking for anyone whose enthusiastic about the project. Anyone with charting experience is extremely helpful for the cause.
We have gotten some of the folks who've been working on it together in the same place to focus our efforts. This would be a huge benefit for the community at large.


https://discord.gg/2E3Mx4Nhum

General Map of where we are (Some are custom C3s that need updating to multitrack)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/ ... 0/htmlview

Current Downloads
https://mega.nz/folder/vNghxDyY#nacwMKLkOLTlw2V571Yq7A
User avatar
JustinThatGamerDude
Member
Posts: 117
Joined: June 20th, 2016
Reputation: 11

Re: RB4->RB3 discord

Postby JustinThatGamerDude » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:16 pm

Offering a suggestion, try also recruiting people in Clone Hero circles (like the Clone Hero subreddit or the various Discord servers). I know there are people, like myself, who'd like to play RB4 songs (DLC specifically) on Clone Hero and even revamp the DLC charts to add in some Clone Hero features (like taps and open notes).
frogboy316
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: July 18th, 2012
Reputation: 1

Re: RB4->RB3 discord

Postby frogboy316 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:21 pm

Sorry for the bump, but is this project still ongoing? The Discord invite has expired.
Modder of RB4toRB3
User avatar
1xsonic
Member
Posts: 148
Joined: November 21st, 2018
Reputation: 62

Re: RB4->RB3 discord

Postby 1xsonic » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:06 am

frogboy316 wrote:Sorry for the bump, but is this project still ongoing? The Discord invite has expired.

No the discord servers is not dead. We changed the links.
RockX
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: January 25th, 2021
Reputation: 0

Re: RB4->RB3 discord

Postby RockX » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:35 am

1xsonic wrote:
frogboy316 wrote:Sorry for the bump, but is this project still ongoing? The Discord invite has expired.

No the discord servers is not dead. We changed the links.


Any chance for a new invite link ?
Modder of RB4toRB3
User avatar
1xsonic
Member
Posts: 148
Joined: November 21st, 2018
Reputation: 62

Re: RB4->RB3 discord

Postby 1xsonic » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:38 am

RockX wrote:
1xsonic wrote:
frogboy316 wrote:Sorry for the bump, but is this project still ongoing? The Discord invite has expired.

No the discord servers is not dead. We changed the links.


Any chance for a new invite link ?

https://discord.com/invite/gbvaKrrvyV

Return to “General FOF Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests