[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
Juliogouvea
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: March 6th, 2019
Reputation: 1

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby Juliogouvea » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:34 am

I just download and i'm trying to make it work, if it does i will try to upload it somewhere u can get it
Lady Fair Gamer
User avatar
sweetladyamy
Member
Posts: 394
Joined: June 2nd, 2014
Location: Nülgârt, Âsürïa
Reputation: 29
Contact:

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:15 pm

Juliogouvea wrote:I just download and i'm trying to make it work, if it does i will try to upload it somewhere u can get it


Keep me posted for sure.
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
User avatar
donydark
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: February 3rd, 2018
Reputation: 9

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby donydark » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:43 am

bertandrews wrote:Feeling bummed out I missed the hype train this had, if anyone has the mod folder downloaded, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could help a dude out and share.

Same here, pal. I had an old version of this game installed in a computer but I lost my HD drive with a lot of files in there. maybe I will send it to fix when I have the money.
A long time ago I downloaded it from a russian site. It was a 25GB torrent and the name of the site is rutracker.org.
Maybe you can try and search "rutracker.org" and "guitar hero world tour mod" . Google is "our" friend.
Unfortunately this is the only help I can provide you at the moment.

EDIT:
If I have sinned mentioning the name of another site here please forgive me this time.
I'm not a frequent user here and I may have wronged.
Last edited by donydark on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ProphetOfDuality
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: November 27th, 2017
Reputation: 1

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby ProphetOfDuality » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:21 am

donydark wrote:
bertandrews wrote:Feeling bummed out I missed the hype train this had, if anyone has the mod folder downloaded, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could help a dude out and share.

Same here, pal. I had an old version of this game installed in a computer but I lost my HD drive with a lot of files in there. maybe I will send it to fix when I have the money.
A long time ago I downloaded it from a russian site. It was a 25GB torrent and the name of the site is rutracker.org.
Maybe you can try and search "rutracker.org" and "guitar hero world tour mod" . Google is "our" friend.
Unfortunately this is the only help I can provide you at the moment.

EDIT:
If I have sinned mentioning the name of another site here please forgive me this time.
I'm not a frequent user here and I may have wronged.


https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4206513 Found it. Currently downloading it now. It's going very slow but it's gotten farther than the link here ever has.

EDIT: Looks like it worked. It took me about a day to download but it worked. I'll leave it seeding for a bit so other people can have an easier time.
Last edited by ProphetOfDuality on Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davidleite94
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: May 9th, 2019
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby davidleite94 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:33 am

Hi guys,
Me and a friend (D. Gamer/hhellowen) decided to upload it at a OneDrive folder and share it to everyone who wants to download it. He has the files, I have the space, so we both joined to provide it to whoever wants to download it. Soon, the link will be available here, at the video description, as soon as it is ready. See you guys there. Any question, mail me at [email protected].
Last edited by davidleite94 on Thu May 09, 2019 9:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Roberto-scoreboard
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Reputation: 2

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby Roberto-scoreboard » Tue May 14, 2019 9:10 pm

Image

Hey guys i made huds meters mod from GH Van halen and Metallica for guitar hero World Tour for mod all in one or ghworld tour without mod!
you can download here https://mega.nz/#!H1RXlCYQ!DVMQr1rgDh5r ... hidQBjSSzY
Last edited by Roberto-scoreboard on Sun May 19, 2019 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
davidvkimball
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: July 24th, 2019
Location: Tacoma, WA
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby davidvkimball » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:11 pm

I'm currently helping seed the torrent - hopefully this helps you guys out!

However, I can't get the game to run.

At first it barked at me and said it didn't have the proper registry locations to run, but then I did the following:

Added two keys and two strings for each location:

Code: Select all

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Aspyr/Guitar Hero World Tour


Code: Select all

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Aspyr/Guitar Hero World Tour


Each one has Aspyr (key 1), Guitar Hero World Tour (key 2), and then two strings each: Language (value=en) and Path (value=[your installation path]). In my case, my installation path was on my F drive, not my C drive, since I didn't have enough space on my C drive. So it looked like this:

Code: Select all

F:\Program Files (x86)\Guitar Hero World Tour AIO


So, after all of this, the game no longer throws an error, and it properly generates a save folder in User > Documents, however the game just WON'T LOAD. And I have no idea why... can someone help?

I've already set the GHWT.exe to run in compatability mode with Windows XP SP3, also tried Vista SP2 as Windows itself recommended.

I'm running Windows 10 LTSC 64bit. Thank you in advance for your help.
Last edited by davidvkimball on Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slypou
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: July 27th, 2019
Reputation: 1

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby slypou » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:00 pm

https://mega.nz/#F!o8pEzKpK!fGtaqjCVhFio5duGu754Zg
Downloaded, extracted then copy and paste in C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspyr\Guitar Hero World Tour.
FIles in \DATA that have the same name were overwrited (but I have made a copy of original \DATA before, so I can still play the original if problem occured).
With updated \DATA folder, I can launch the game, see all the video sequences but it crashes just before the main menu.
What can I do?
WIN 10 64bits
Last edited by slypou on Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slypou
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: July 27th, 2019
Reputation: 1

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby slypou » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:46 pm

davidvkimball wrote:I'm currently helping seed the torrent - hopefully this helps you guys out!

However, I can't get the game to run.

At first it barked at me and said it didn't have the proper registry locations to run, but then I did the following:

Added two keys and two strings for each location:

Code: Select all

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Aspyr/Guitar Hero World Tour


Code: Select all

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Aspyr/Guitar Hero World Tour


Each one has Aspyr (key 1), Guitar Hero World Tour (key 2), and then two strings each: Language (value=en) and Path (value=[your installation path]). In my case, my installation path was on my F drive, not my C drive, since I didn't have enough space on my C drive. So it looked like this:

Code: Select all

F:\Program Files (x86)\Guitar Hero World Tour AIO


So, after all of this, the game no longer throws an error, and it properly generates a save folder in User > Documents, however the game just WON'T LOAD. And I have no idea why... can someone help?

I've already set the GHWT.exe to run in compatability mode with Windows XP SP3, also tried Vista SP2 as Windows itself recommended.

I'm running Windows 10 LTSC 64bit. Thank you in advance for your help.






I don't have the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE, Aspyr only appears in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, you know why?
egetFromG+
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: July 28th, 2019
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby egetFromG+ » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:15 pm

davidvkimball wrote:I'm currently helping seed the torrent - hopefully this helps you guys out!

However, I can't get the game to run.

At first it barked at me and said it didn't have the proper registry locations to run, but then I did the following:

Added two keys and two strings for each location:

Code: Select all

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Aspyr/Guitar Hero World Tour


Code: Select all

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Aspyr/Guitar Hero World Tour


Each one has Aspyr (key 1), Guitar Hero World Tour (key 2), and then two strings each: Language (value=en) and Path (value=[your installation path]). In my case, my installation path was on my F drive, not my C drive, since I didn't have enough space on my C drive. So it looked like this:

Code: Select all

F:\Program Files (x86)\Guitar Hero World Tour AIO

I just made an account to say thanks very much bro, I was about to clean install windows so I could reinstall GHWT without the key registry problem but now the game works for me.
egetFromG+
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: July 28th, 2019
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby egetFromG+ » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:17 pm

slypou wrote:I don't have the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE, Aspyr only appears in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, you know why?

The Aspyr/Guitar Hero World Tour key won't be there because you have to create the new keys with that location
slypou
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: July 27th, 2019
Reputation: 1

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby slypou » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:45 pm

egetFromG+ wrote:
slypou wrote:I don't have the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE, Aspyr only appears in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, you know why?

The Aspyr/Guitar Hero World Tour key won't be there because you have to create the new keys with that location



I have found! Everything is working now!
Thanks

Return to “Other Music Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests