[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
Juliogouvea

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby Juliogouvea » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:34 am

I just download and i'm trying to make it work, if it does i will try to upload it somewhere u can get it
Lady Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:15 pm

Juliogouvea wrote:I just download and i'm trying to make it work, if it does i will try to upload it somewhere u can get it

Keep me posted for sure.
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
donydark

Postby donydark » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:43 am

bertandrews wrote:Feeling bummed out I missed the hype train this had, if anyone has the mod folder downloaded, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could help a dude out and share.

Same here, pal. I had an old version of this game installed in a computer but I lost my HD drive with a lot of files in there. maybe I will send it to fix when I have the money.
A long time ago I downloaded it from a russian site. It was a 25GB torrent and the name of the site is rutracker.org.
Maybe you can try and search "rutracker.org" and "guitar hero world tour mod" . Google is "our" friend.
Unfortunately this is the only help I can provide you at the moment.

EDIT:
If I have sinned mentioning the name of another site here please forgive me this time.
I'm not a frequent user here and I may have wronged.
Last edited by donydark on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ProphetOfDuality

Postby ProphetOfDuality » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:21 am

donydark wrote:
bertandrews wrote:Feeling bummed out I missed the hype train this had, if anyone has the mod folder downloaded, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could help a dude out and share.

Same here, pal. I had an old version of this game installed in a computer but I lost my HD drive with a lot of files in there. maybe I will send it to fix when I have the money.
A long time ago I downloaded it from a russian site. It was a 25GB torrent and the name of the site is rutracker.org.
Maybe you can try and search "rutracker.org" and "guitar hero world tour mod" . Google is "our" friend.
Unfortunately this is the only help I can provide you at the moment.

EDIT:
If I have sinned mentioning the name of another site here please forgive me this time.
I'm not a frequent user here and I may have wronged.

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4206513 Found it. Currently downloading it now. It's going very slow but it's gotten farther than the link here ever has.

EDIT: Looks like it worked. It took me about a day to download but it worked. I'll leave it seeding for a bit so other people can have an easier time.
Last edited by ProphetOfDuality on Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Other Music Games”