Anime Hro

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Geo D Gohan

Anime Hro

Postby Geo D Gohan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Hello!!!I just saw a topic about Anime Hero and beacause I'm a big fan of anime and anime songs I'd like to ask what Anime Hero is and were I can download it and for what console it is.
Thanks in advance.
bogoblin

Re: Anime Hro

Postby bogoblin » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:31 pm

You need frets on fire to play it. Don't worry! It's free. Just download it (get FoFiX 3.121) and put the folder in the songs folder in the data folder of FoFiX. If you need any more help, just ask.
Geo D Gohan

Re: Anime Hero

Postby Geo D Gohan » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 am

Thanks!! But what folder to pt in the Songs folder?
bogoblin

Postby bogoblin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:35 am

Put the anime hero folder in the songs folder. It's as easy as that.
Geo D Gohan

Postby Geo D Gohan » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks but where I can find the anime hero folder ?
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Geo D Gohan wrote:Thanks but where I can find the anime hero folder ?

It will be where ever you saved the file on your hard drive.. you did download the anime hero files didnt you ???

ok lets start from scratch. Anime hero is an addon song pack for the game frets on fire ( or FOFIX which ever version you prefere ) frets on fire ( or fofix ) are for computers ONLY ( PC, linux, mac ) not for consoles, any consoles...

Once you have downloaded Frets on fire / Fofix. and installed it, you can then start adding songs, themes, images, sounds to the game and customise it pretty much any way you like. Some songs come as singles ( just one song ) some come as albums ( several songs by the same band ) or some poeple ( for some odd reason ) like to call song packs "Hero's" (as in guitar hero) not sure why they call song packs hero's ( might be an ego thing ) these hero packs are more geared around one theme, weather it be anime, movie soundtracks, tv shows... whatever theme you can think of.

You MUST have the actual game installed FIRST before you can go adding songs to it ( how would you add stuff to something you don't yet have ?? ) once the game is installed you can DL any of these songs ( or packs ) Extract ( using something like winrar or 7zip) and then add them to FoF's " Songs" folder, which is usually located in " fretsonfire\data\songs "
Once that is done you can then run the game and play those songs. Thats all there is to it.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Geo D Gohan

Postby Geo D Gohan » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Oh...
Well I have FoF so I'll find Anime Hero pack and download.
Thanks a lot :)

-- Edit: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm --

Thanks a lot everyone! It works great!
evandrosantos222

Postby evandrosantos222 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:08 pm

hello could anyone help me in the song that I wanted to download for my fofix that of an anime called dragon ball super? the music and limit break anyone could help me?

Return to “Tech Support”