[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Sho Minamimoto

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby Sho Minamimoto » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:14 pm

Gotta say I love this, but there's a particular problem found when getting to play 'Today' with Billy Corgan on career mode, the game just crashes and thought it might have something to do with his 3D model not loading for some reason? I'd like to know what's going on if someone could please tell me if there's a way to fix this :( great work btw.
Hornetguy97

Postby Hornetguy97 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:17 pm

is there a way to put all the songs in one big setlist?
nikapaka00

Postby nikapaka00 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:43 am

torrent wont download update 1.3
Codeh

Postby Codeh » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:25 am

Your torrent "GHWT All-in-One 2.0 Remastered Version v1.3.zip" is broken. Has been for a while. I made a stupid account here just to post this. 22gigs wont go past 0.2% and its ****. This whole post is great, game sounds amazing reading here. only to get **** by the torrent. Please fix your torrent or seed the damn thing.
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:39 am

Looks like we have a problem in Torrent Land, OP.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
razq

Postby razq » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Since torrent is dead, use mega link to download full 1.3 mod: https://mega.nz/#F!o8pEzKpK!fGtaqjCVhFio5duGu754Zg I was able to download it with no problems :)

Now that I have been playing the mod and the game, I have two questions:
Will there ever be hopo chord support? Many WOR songs contain them and currently they work as normal chords. I know Exilelord made them work in GH3.
Would modifying the hit window (especially the front end) be possible? Currently hitting some tricky solos/tapping is really annoying with vanilla GHWT engine.

Anyway you guys have done amazing job with this mod, keep up the good work! Despite my complaints I have been having a blast with this, thank you so much for making this!
Last edited by razq on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SethPDA

Postby SethPDA » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:36 am

razq wrote:Since torrent is dead, use mega link to download full 1.3 mod: https://mega.nz/#F!o8pEzKpK!fGtaqjCVhFio5duGu754Zg I was able to download it with no problems :)

Now that I have been playing the mod and the game, I have two questions:
Will there ever be hopo chord support? Many WOR songs contain them and currently they work as normal chords. I know Exilelord made them work in GH3.
Would modifying the hit window (especially the front end) be possible? Currently hitting some tricky solos/tapping is really annoying with vanilla GHWT engine.

Anyway you guys have done amazing job with this mod, keep up the good work! Despite my complaints I have been having a blast with this, thank you so much for making this!

How do you use this mod? I downloaded all files from mega and copied all inside the WT data folder and overwritten some files which it asked me.
But when I enter the game, I cannot find the new songs listed anywhere. I have to mention that my save file is not finished/complete.
Any idea?
razq

Postby razq » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:36 am

SethPDA wrote:How do you use this mod? I downloaded all files from mega and copied all inside the WT data folder and overwritten some files which it asked me.
But when I enter the game, I cannot find the new songs listed anywhere. I have to mention that my save file is not finished/complete.
Any idea?

After you have installed that big mega download, you need to download this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RL3W1m ... drive_open (actual mod without 22 GB of songs) Just extract it and replace everything. Then it should work. After you install the mod your old save file won't work so delete it.
Codeh

Postby Codeh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Alright so i've encountered a new problem. I launch the game, pick and band name, start career, pick a character from the choices (not creating my own character - that crashes game). I can play the first 2 gigs no problem. Just when I get to the Bone Church gig, "Some Might Say" song crashes every time i finish the song. I havnt found any solution to this problem. Any tips or help would be appreciated.

*EDIT* From skipping the 3th gig(BoneChuurch) and continuing, I can finish the 4th gig, but on the 5th gig(Amoeba Records) i can finish the first song(The Joker) but the next song in the list is "Freak on a Leash" by Korn. When I finish that song the game crashes again. I finish the song, the screen where it shows my score, % completion, note steak pops up and when I hit continue the game crashes.

*EDIT* 7th gig(Swamp Shack) all songs work until the last song "Do it Again". I complete the song and when I hit continue the game crashes like before.
Last edited by Codeh on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SethPDA

Postby SethPDA » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:55 am

razq wrote:
SethPDA wrote:How do you use this mod? I downloaded all files from mega and copied all inside the WT data folder and overwritten some files which it asked me.
Any idea?

After you have installed that big mega download, you need to download this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RL3W1m ... drive_open (actual mod without 22 GB of songs) Just extract it and replace everything. Then it should work. After you install the mod your old save file won't work so delete it.

I did what you've said and nothing has changed. It just starts the original game. I have to mention that it didn't even ask me to delete my previous save file... So i tried deleting it by hand and creating a new one, but the songs still don't appear in the game.
Any other ideas?
razq

Postby razq » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:07 pm

SethPDA wrote:

I would do fresh install of everything, first install original game, then 22 gb pack and then v1.3 google drive download.
Also make sure your files looks like this, so you have installed stuff in right place https://imgur.com/a/Ed88FkL (ignore sweefx stuff: injector, d3d9.dll etc.)
Last edited by razq on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donjuan17

Postby donjuan17 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Will this mod also fix the compatibility issue with wireless guitars in windows 10 X64 from the original game? Just wondering because so far i haven't even been able to play the stock game with wireless playstation 4 guitar.
Clonejac

Postby Clonejac » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:26 am

Is there a way to get the colors back in the game? The mod makes the game look terrible.
killerpot

Postby killerpot » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:07 am

what is that stupidity name rename you version to 2.3 not 2.0 v 1.3 what is this stupid you dont know how to rename a **** com on man!!
AllAboutTheMusic

Postby AllAboutTheMusic » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:56 pm

Wow how rude.

Return to “Other Music Games”