a question about pick

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 5 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
tinho155

a question about pick

Postby tinho155 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:19 pm

Can i disable the pick, and just play on F1, F2...?
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: a question about pick

Postby nobby76 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:29 am

In fretsonfire, no you cant disable the pick. But then again why would you want to, its then no longer like playing a guitar...

You might be able to disable the pick in Fofix or phase shift or clonehero.. (im not sure i never played those) but in FoF itself, no you can't.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Linkid

Re: a question about pick

Postby Linkid » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi!

FoFiX (and FretsOnFire) is a free software. Then, you can change the code as you want and share it (the best way is to contribute by making a PR for FoFiX) ;).
I'm telling that because if you want to disable the pick, you'll have to change the code for now. If you do this, I'll be happy to see it in a PR or in a new branch on Github :).

Edit: PhaseShift seems not to be a free software. CloneHero seems not to be one too, but I'm not sure. Then, you can't modify the code to your needs, sorry.
Last edited by Linkid on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Tech Support”