[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
panchovix

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED

Postby panchovix » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:18 pm

Hi there man, i didn't even know you were updating this mod still, nice to know (and nice to know that you are the creator, i tried contacting to you when i uploaded the 1.0 video but i got no answer sadly), just 1 question, now it support Spanish? or it has to be on English as always? and, still no personal character creation? TIA, and i will give you the credits on my video since first time i can contact to you directly lol
Dracul_666

Postby Dracul_666 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:34 am

Thank you so much, this pack is awesome ! I only have a problem, when im navigating in the DLC´s or choosing songs, appears a notification saying the list changed and take me back to the menu, everytime i choose any DLC, that occurs to me, anyone have the same problem or how to fix it ?

Again thank you very much for making this posible in pc.

Regards !
Shayoo

Postby Shayoo » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:01 am

Just want to thanks you for your amazing work. :2thumbsup:
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi there again, i'm still downloading the torrent lol, but 2 things
1. I will upload a video like the first one that i did, but well saying all it is thanks to you (RankGH159) and linking here, more than anything it will be a tut to install it (since a lot of people can not install even the 1.0 one)
2. This may be really hard to add, but it is possible to add the WoR DLC? is the only thing left on this super mod, and there are really good songs, if not, no problem :B
EDIT:
Video 1 showing the installation method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFEv3b8ctww (if you speak english, enable subtitles :b)
Video 2 showing some animations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MDfII-x-qg
EDIT2: Video 3, just showing some songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4INQLJ7gI4
Last edited by panchovix on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
XxSLayerRulesxX

Postby XxSLayerRulesxX » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:32 am

any chance of RB/2 dlc?
Last edited by XxSLayerRulesxX on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dracul_666

Postby Dracul_666 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:33 am

nurramainsani wrote:It work till reach the main menu.... But when i try to play it, there's a massage "Content Changed" and then the game is restarted, can you make solution for it? :crying:

I had the same problem, and i have the solution that works for me :

Uninstall the game and erase every folder of guitar hero, even the one in Documents folder.

Re install the game in English language, then follow the instructions in the beginning of the post, Copying the Data folder on the route of installation. In my case i didnt install the update and the game works fine.

With all that now you would be able to play every DLC.

In rock band DLC appears a million here komm alexs songs and im still looking how to play in band mode.

i hope my exxperience in GHWT help you with your issue.

Regards !
Dracul_666

Postby Dracul_666 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:38 am

Bornaso12 wrote:i have an issue, whenever i wanna play a song of the mod or a normal form wt, or create a custom character my game crashes, this happens even after i reinstall the mod, any help?

Uninstall and re install but dont create a character or band, that makes teh game crash. You have to play with the default band name and character to dont have that issue.

If you know how to play in band mode would be great, once i enabled the mic on the laptop, in the game i cant play with guitar ( keyboard )

regards
Bornaso12

Postby Bornaso12 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:09 am

Dracul_666 wrote:
Bornaso12 wrote:i have an issue, whenever i wanna play a song of the mod or a normal form wt, or create a custom character my game crashes, this happens even after i reinstall the mod, any help?

Uninstall and re install but dont create a character or band, that makes teh game crash. You have to play with the default band name and character to dont have that issue.

If you know how to play in band mode would be great, once i enabled the mic on the laptop, in the game i cant play with guitar ( keyboard )

regards

well, to play in band mode with guitar and mic you have to connect a ps3/xbox guitar, it is not posible to play with keyboard and mic at the same time
aboodwxw

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 2.0 REMASTERED

Postby aboodwxw » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:08 pm

hey bro

thanks for this awesome MOD :D

but Unfortunately i can't download it because i live in germany and it's not allowed to use utorrent hier
so it's will be great if can you upload on google drive or somewhere else.

sorry for my English !
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:59 pm

aboodwxw wrote:hey bro

but Unfortunately i can't download it because i live in germany and it's not allowed to use utorrent hier

sorry for my English !

and Qbitorrent? or Bittorrent? or you mean, no way to use any torrent?
Anyways, i think it would be sort of hard, i'm not the OP but in total is like 55GB, i don't know what server let you upload all of that in 1 link
wee little kid
m1999

Postby m1999 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:33 am

sorry for my English !

Natürlich darf man hier uTorrent benutzen, ist ja im Endeffekt nur ne Software, kommt nur darauf an was man damit treibt
Dracul_666

Postby Dracul_666 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Bornaso12 wrote:
Dracul_666 wrote:

regards

well, to play in band mode with guitar and mic you have to connect a ps3/xbox guitar, it is not posible to play with keyboard and mic at the same time

ohh i see, thank you very mucho bro ! :thumbup:
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:25 pm

Dracul_666 wrote:Thank you so much, this pack is awesome ! I only have a problem, when im navigating in the DLC´s or choosing songs, appears a notification saying the list changed and take me back to the menu, everytime i choose any DLC, that occurs to me, anyone have the same problem or how to fix it ?

Again thank you very much for making this posible in pc.

Regards !

This is because you have not installed all the songs in that section, I recommend you repeat the installation.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:26 pm

sorry for my English !

I'm uploading a Launcher for Google Drive that will be easier to install the mod.
WagnerRM

Postby WagnerRM » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:19 pm

This mod is AWESOME!!!!!!
But a really missing the GH3 songs, u have any ideia when will be available?
Thx in adv man, YOU ROCK!

Return to “Other Music Games”