Frets on Fire 1.3.110

News in the world of Frets On Fire
This topic is 2 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Rockslide

Re: Frets on Fire 1.3.110

Postby Rockslide » Wed May 07, 2014 12:45 am

FoF is NOT dead per member XAOS-Eric

This was written in reply post to a bad topic subject a little while back.

No, Frets on Fire is not done. As a matter of fact, FoF is being rebuilt in c++ at the moment. the FoF Core, the game engine will be available on github once its stable.

https://github.com/fretsonfire/core

I just checked the link and nothing is there, so they are still working on it or gave up. I hope it is not the latter.

I also found this post. The topic subject was old and very long.

Not talking about FoFiX, talking about the original FoF. I posted a thread the other day of our plans for the game. The code has been uploaded to our github project organization.

http://sourceforge.net/p/fretsonfire/di ... fac9/#7fce

https://github.com/fretsonfire/fof-python

I am guessing the thread he mentions in the bottom quote is actually the post I found at the top or the sourceforge.net link at the bottom. The sourceforge link is to a forum topic at the sourceforge site.
I have been to the sourceforge site via the link, it explains more of what they want to do with the program.
I personally don't know python or how to use github, but if you do, you can probably help patch it up before it gets deep into c++ build. If the python code is good, it is likely that the initial c++ version will be stable.
It has been two months since the last commits to the python code he has. It has been three months since he created the new FoF github location for the new c++ core. Last I read he said it would be out in about a month. It will be two months on the 17th of this month. Just hope he is still working on the thing and once in a while check the core location to see if there is one.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:49 pm

I have no idea why you are posting this in the FoF 1.3.110 thread. Could have had the creator make a thread in FoFiX or FoF discussion sections. I'm sure the current FoFiX devs would be pleased to see any progress on any version of FoF.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

inf4mouskid

Postby inf4mouskid » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:26 pm

wow rebuilt in ms c++
Phase shift got competition
deswesher13

Postby deswesher13 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:06 pm

JUst update song list and site !!! Where are these people since 2009 ? wtghf ? !
The last forum user
Maupy2

Postby Maupy2 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:08 pm

yoo the song list aint gonna be updated man. just go to the tune posting section of this forum, go into the newer threads, and download songs from there.
My song thread (mostly guitar)
MY FIRST STORY song thread
A Day To Remember Hero REVIVAL
A Lot Like Birds

My name is Maurits.
They/them pronouns
If you want to reach me, send me a private message. I don't usually log in any more, but I have email notifications turned on for private messages.
pseudor00t

Postby pseudor00t » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Buen dia, instale Frets on fire pero me corre muy lento el equipo es de estas caracteristicas:

Dual Core de 2.8
6 Gygas en Ram

Ustedes creen que esta arquitectura es la responsable de que no corra fluido el juego --- gracias-
heroes del silencio

Postby heroes del silencio » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:26 pm

pseudor00t wrote:Buen dia, instale Frets on fire pero me corre muy lento el equipo es de estas caracteristicas:

Dual Core de 2.8
6 Gygas en Ram

Ustedes creen que esta arquitectura es la responsable de que no corra fluido el juego --- gracias-

Hermano puedes hacer canciones de heroes del silencioo? por favorrr!!
alfred0809

Postby alfred0809 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:30 am

I’ve been looking around and I can’t seem to find any charts for Psychosocial by Slipknot or any song by My Chemical Romance. Would anyone be able to provide me with some links?
SirNovaes

Postby SirNovaes » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:35 pm

you will find many links, including the one you are looking for, here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=57010

Return to “News”