How to add .dlc to Phase shift

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 5 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Mr_Salamandre

How to add .dlc to Phase shift

Postby Mr_Salamandre » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:18 am

Hello everybody.
I'm MrSalamandre, i'm new in this forum, so it's the first topic i post, I'm a begginer at phase shift.
I allready successed to add songs to my phase shift, then i wanted to add one career. And i chose the guitar hero world tour of guitar hero's series of bluzer.
I downloaded the career files, and then i realised that the songs aren't included. So first i thought we have to download all the songs one by one, but it would be very long.
And then i saw "JDownloaders containers" and "download full MSL", so i thought it is the pack of all the songs and i downloaded it.
It was very short and I got a .dlc .
I searched a long time but i didn't find how to install it. Is it the right way to have all the songs ? If yes, How i do to install it ?
PS : Sorry if i did english mistakes, i'm french.
Thank you, MrSalamandre

-- Edit: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:35 pm --

Problem solved :2thumbsup:
Proudyfoot

Re: How to add .dlc to Phase shift

Postby Proudyfoot » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:42 pm

how?
the_white_balloon

Postby the_white_balloon » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:12 am

Wow, coincidence that I just happen to be looking for the same answer in 2016. I wonder how this was done? Since this post is from three years ago, I highly doubt that we're going to get the answer here. I guess we'll just have to figure it out on our own.
wee little kid
m1999

Postby m1999 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:37 am

.dlc files are files for a software called JDownloader. They basically contain all the links for each individual song and JDownloader mass-downloads them after reading the links from the .dlc
Last edited by m1999 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
EE YUNN

Postby EE YUNN » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:20 pm

I managed to get this to work. Here's how I did it (probably not the best way):

Open JDownloader
Click LinkGrabber
Press ctrl+O
Select all your .dlcs and press Ok

Now it starts this checking/scanning process. I didn't see a way to verify whether this needs to finish before moving on, so I let it run for a couple hours until all the various on-screen tickers stopped counting. Once this is done ctrl+A, right click, and choose Start Downloads.

PS: I found this thread on January 2nd, 2019. Happy New Year! :thumbup:
Last edited by EE YUNN on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:49 am

If you get REALLY stuck with phase shift, you could try asking on their website.. They have an official site .
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”