Tech Support and 'Other Games'

Questions/Comments/Requests about the forum itself
Dr. Professor Logic
Lysdestic

Re: Tech Support and 'Other Games'

Postby Lysdestic » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Get out, you're on a forum where everyone is certain of everything they say, regardless of what is correct.
I was wrong... maybe
Jama7301

Postby Jama7301 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Lysdestic wrote:Get out, you're on a forum where everyone is certain of everything they say, regardless of what is correct.

Ok. Bye Lys. :sad:
"The key to strategy...is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:09 am

Just dropping in to express my hilarity at the thread, well at amak really.

I suppose to be a little on-topic, phase shift offers a lot more than fof does at the moment and importantly in a more stable environment, it would be a disservice to the community here to not suggest better alternatives when fof does not meet the needs of users. It is surely in there interest to suggest something more viable? I fear amak has it that it is better to use a broken program and remain "loyal" to the community when that is actually the opposite of what is achieved.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:16 pm

iamsensay wrote:Just dropping in to express my hilarity at the thread, well at amak really.

I suppose to be a little on-topic, phase shift offers a lot more than fof does at the moment and importantly in a more stable environment, it would be a disservice to the community here to not suggest better alternatives when fof does not meet the needs of users. It is surely in there interest to suggest something more viable? I fear amak has it that it is better to use a broken program and remain "loyal" to the community when that is actually the opposite of what is achieved.

I am certain that you misunderstood me and i see this as another attempt at making me 'angry as all hell'. I know you personally dont like me and im fine with that, but remaining loyal to a (un)broken game is better then jumping ship to something new and 'better'. What's going to happen down the road when fatdog and kiwi decide to 'get a life' and stop development of PS. I like that they are future-proofing their game, but they are doing it at the expense of eliminating competition (and a user-base).

I understand that alternatives are there, but never should be offered first as a solution. FoFiX runs differently on every machine, and if certain people can't get the game running on their machine they they shouldn't be in tech support 'helping', nor suggesting another game from their own experience. It is helping, but it's not helping in the slightest way, the problem is still there.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:31 pm

amak11 wrote:
iamsensay wrote:Just dropping in to express my hilarity at the thread, well at amak really.

I am certain that you misunderstood me and i see this as another attempt at making me 'angry as all hell'. I know you personally dont like me and im fine with that, but remaining loyal to a (un)broken game is better then jumping ship to something new and 'better'. What's going to happen down the road when fatdog and kiwi decide to 'get a life' and stop development of PS. I like that they are future-proofing their game, but they are doing it at the expense of eliminating competition (and a user-base).

I understand that alternatives are there, but never should be offered first as a solution. FoFiX runs differently on every machine, and if certain people can't get the game running on their machine they they shouldn't be in tech support 'helping', nor suggesting another game from their own experience. It is helping, but it's not helping in the slightest way, the problem is still there.

How big is your ego that you think half the fof-ff purposefully try to annoy you? You are nothing, not worth any attention by me. My general dislike of your overall idiocy had nothing to do with my post, it would have been worded exactly the same no matter who posted this thread. Neither am i trying to goad a response out of you. Bah, I shoulda known better than to reply to a thread by you.. :thumbdown:
Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Postby nwru » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:03 pm

You guys can't refrain from turning a serious thread into personal jabs. Keep such posts out of my Forum Talk forum.

Locked.
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

Forum FAQ / Frets On Fire Wiki

Return to “Forum Talk”