What are the best settings for Mac OS X

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 14 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
TastyToastFoF

What are the best settings for Mac OS X

Postby TastyToastFoF » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:51 am

Mac
Version-10.4.11
Processor-1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo
Memory-512 MB

Frets On Fire
Version-FoFix 3.1
Theme-GH3
Controller-Xplorer

My FoF isn't perfect by the meaning that it drops notes (im not sure if its double struming) ALL the time.
Making it impossible to FC/100% anything.
So im asking any mac users if they could reply their settings they use when you go to the settings tab in the main menu (im pretty sure) on any theme.
trinidude4

Re: What are the best settings for Mac OS X

Postby trinidude4 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 pm

TastyToastFoF wrote:Mac
Version-10.4.11
Processor-1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo
Memory-512 MB

Frets On Fire
Version-FoFix 3.1
Theme-GH3
Controller-Xplorer

My FoF isn't perfect by the meaning that it drops notes (im not sure if its double struming) ALL the time.
Making it impossible to FC/100% anything.
So im asking any mac users if they could reply their settings they use when you go to the settings tab in the main menu (im pretty sure) on any theme.

It might not be a problem with the settings. You probably need to upgrade your memory since FoF/FoFiX are pretty memory intensive. I'm guessing you are using a macbook, so that would make it even worse for you since it doesn't have independent graphics memory. I used to have some stutters with 1gb of RAM, but after I upgraded to 4gb, it smoothed out.

Return to “Tech Support”