mid files and converter / editorhttp://www.nukular

What would you like to see added or fixed in FOF?
Forum rules
This topic is 1 year and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
winniez

Postby winniez » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:09 pm

in fact... I have a lot of mid files of famous songs on my computer. It can be very cool if I can use this one as start for FOF editor... but format seems slightly different...

Can we have infos on the .mid format used ?

If the php coder of http://www.nukular.ch/foftools reads this, please open up your source ;)
Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Postby nwru » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:23 am

winniez wrote:If the php coder of http://www.nukular.ch/foftools reads this, please open up your source ;)

Seconded. I keep thinking of how much it would suck if that site were to go down. at least put up a mirror of it somewhere
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

Forum FAQ / Frets On Fire Wiki
Sven

Postby Sven » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:39 pm

Yea I don't get that stuff really. There are a lot of .sng files out there to make FoF songs from, I'm surprised that there aren't more songs on FoF.
winniez

Postby winniez » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:09 am

it's amazing how nobody can answer this request... wtf
Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Postby nwru » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:27 pm

i would guess that someone here knows. i've seen some chatter about midi tracks and stuff, but don't understand it myself
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:04 pm

i dont know if it has anything to with what you guys are talking about... but you do get midi type 1 and midi type 0 , i think the midi files we normally see floating about the net are type 1 , a lot of musical keyboards (esp yamaha) that use midi generally use midi type 0.

and if its any help CAKEWALK is a very common midi editor and can save out type 0 and type 1 midi`s
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Postby nwru » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:33 pm

cakewalk! that's right! i haven't heard that name in like 10 years =)

Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:19 pm

Hell yeah NWRU you know they still make that now i think there up to like version 137 or something :laugh:

i still use it if i have to fiddle with a midi . i still think its one of the best midi editors out there. IMHO ( which dont count for much ) lol
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
The cycle has no end
Gefolo

Re: mid files and converter / editorhttp://www.nukular

Postby Gefolo » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:16 pm

the link no longer works! Does anyone know another way to do the conversion? is there any program for that?

Return to “Thoughts ?”