Added support for Bass.ogg

What would you like to see added or fixed in FOF?
Forum rules
This topic is 15 years and 2 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
skwissgaar my (god)
gen_codehazzard

Re: Added support for Bass.ogg

Postby gen_codehazzard » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:38 am

lordhardware wrote:
gen_codehazzard wrote:well the Lyrics`s .ogg will be for the singing vocal part the i think the support for it is in the midi code the voice and everything but ive never looked at the midi code for fof but that`s not the point

whats not the point... what do you mean "midi code"... how old are you?!

im 17 turning 18 this year and i know for sure that`s not the point if you look into the datebase for fofix there`s a folder called midi from looking at it and going through the code i assume that were the whole process of the note`s play towards you and the support for bass guitar etc!
Mr. Fansonfire
lordhardware

Postby lordhardware » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:19 am

gen_codehazzard wrote:
lordhardware wrote:
gen_codehazzard wrote:well the Lyrics`s .ogg will be for the singing vocal part the i think the support for it is in the midi code the voice and everything but ive never looked at the midi code for fof but that`s not the point

whats not the point... what do you mean "midi code"... how old are you?!

im 17 turning 18 this year and i know for sure that`s not the point if you look into the datebase for fofix there`s a folder called midi from looking at it and going through the code i assume that were the whole process of the note`s play towards you and the support for bass guitar etc!

oooooohhhh.... sorry i thought you were using broken English and talking about the midi itself.
WIP:
"Check Your Hardware: Modern Hits" 11/20
"Check Your Hardware: Australian Anthems" 4/20
"Check Your Hardware: Alternative" 4/20
"Check Your Hardware: Classic Beats" 2/20
"Check Your Hardware: Electronic" 2/10
"Check Your Hardware: Rap" 1/10
skwissgaar my (god)
gen_codehazzard

Postby gen_codehazzard » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:18 pm

oooooohhhh.... sorry i thought you were using broken English and talking about the midi itself.

if you mean that sarcastically then blah!!! j/k :tongue:

but no the midi it self is just a simple music format for paino`s and what not, there`s not much code in there. :tongue2:
my bad if i didn't properly explained it
now adding better fix`s for track support would be nice dou because im a guitarist my self and trying to fret for bass and rhythm is a :thumbdown:
i use guitar pro to make some track`s and vocal support without haveing to record the full band experience i had a song pack but i had to quit :thumbdown:
Rocker Troll
KaelemGaen

Postby KaelemGaen » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:07 pm

I figure since this is about track support, ogg support and midis, I've got a question along those lines. When people talk about the "Part Guitar/Drum/Rhythm" that's referring to the midi's capabilities

What I'm curious to know is, what OGG files can FoFix understand? I know there is "Guitar.ogg" and "song.ogg" Are there any others like that, that will play when you play the notes on that version?
(Aka, would something like Drum.ogg be a waste of space, or would it play that ogg file when you are successfully playing the drums.)
Mr. Fansonfire
lordhardware

Postby lordhardware » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:55 am

KaelemGaen wrote:I figure since this is about track support, ogg support and midis, I've got a question along those lines. When people talk about the "Part Guitar/Drum/Rhythm" that's referring to the midi's capabilities

What I'm curious to know is, what OGG files can FoFix understand? I know there is "Guitar.ogg" and "song.ogg" Are there any others like that, that will play when you play the notes on that version?
(Aka, would something like Drum.ogg be a waste of space, or would it play that ogg file when you are successfully playing the drums.)

drums.ogg will play seperate when you're playing the drums track. other then guitar and song, there is also rhythm.ogg... they are the 4
WIP:
Rocker Troll
KaelemGaen

Postby KaelemGaen » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:56 am

AH! thank you very much.
Mr. Fansonfire
lordhardware

Postby lordhardware » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:08 am

KaelemGaen wrote:AH! thank you very much.

not a problem
WIP:

Return to “Thoughts ?”