Rock Band 2 and LEGO Rock Band Custom Songs (Unmodded Xbox 360)

A collection of helpful posts
This topic is 2 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Modder of RB4toRB3
1xsonic

Rock Band 2 and LEGO Rock Band Custom Songs (Unmodded Xbox 360)

Postby 1xsonic » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:57 pm

This is a tutorial how to get DLC, Export, RBN, and custom songs on to Rock Band 2 and LEGO Rock Band on non-jtag Xbox 360.

Rock Band 2 custom song video tutorial. If you are converting Rock Band 3/Blitz DLC, Export, and RBN...you can leave Guitar, Bass, Drums, Vocals, and Keys checked.
(Not my video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxdJzSYXUh4

LEGO Rock Band register specific songs ID and Family Friendly rating. I recommended to have LEGO Rock Band on separate usb/hard drive because of the song ID. Doing it together in one single drive can mix up on other Rock Band games.

How do I inject songs to LEGO Rock Band?
Follow the same tutorial to convert Clone Hero, Phase Shift, Rock Band 4, Rock Band 3, Blitz, The Beatles, C3, etc to rb2con. Open the songs.dta. Change the song ID and change the rating to 1 (everyone) and save it. Put the songs into Rock Band 1 (45410829>00000001) destination folder. The songs will appear in the setlist.
Last edited by 1xsonic on Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ExoticriWasTaken

Re: Rock Band 2 and LEGO Rock Band Custom Songs (Unmodded Xbox 360)

Postby ExoticriWasTaken » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:11 am

You can actually keep everything checked in Onyx, I've tried it and it works fine.
My name is the way it is cause Exoticri was legit taken

Return to “Tutorials and Tools”