Why won't this work in Phase Shift?

A collection of helpful posts
This topic is 2 months and 2 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
crkdvnm

Why won't this work in Phase Shift?

Postby crkdvnm » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:36 pm

Okay, so my name is new but I have been around for years, replying and getting cool custom files to play. I couldn't remember my password or email from back then so I had to make a new account. I have just recently gotten back into it and I have found some really cool songs I would like to play. I'm not sure why they won't though. Here is one I really want to play but as I put the folder in the right place, it doesn't show up. Can someone please help? This is what is included:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 5z86KC4_uF
AbelArcher

Re: Why won't this work in Phase Shift?

Postby AbelArcher » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:43 am

It's because the "notes.chart", PS uses .mid files instead of .chart. I'm not sure about it myself, but I think there is a converter somewhere. Hopefully someone else can link it to you.
crkdvnm

Postby crkdvnm » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:34 pm

Thanks you two. I appreciate it. I'm going to go in search of that.
crkdvnm

Postby crkdvnm » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Well, all that seemed to take up a bunch of time, and sometimes the file wouldn't load or whatever. I just downloaded Clone Hero. If that saves me from all the converting, I'll take it.
Julian758

Postby Julian758 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:28 am

Hey everyone! I'm new here with a fresh account, though I've been part of this community for years. I'm having trouble accessing some awesome songs I found. I've placed the folder in the correct directory, but they're not showing up. I'd really appreciate some help with this. The folder contains.

Return to “Tutorials and Tools”