How to quickly convert Rock Band customs to PS/FoFiX

A collection of helpful posts
This topic is 7 years and 2 days old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
rok

Re: How to quickly convert Rock Band customs to PS/FoFiX

Postby rok » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:08 pm

nobby76 wrote:
raynebc wrote:To adapt an old saying: You can lead a person to tutorials, but you can't make him read.

Hahaha

don't be all mysterious next time and point out where the info is in the first place
climas

Postby climas » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:35 am

Link to download? The C3 Forum thread is not working...
ONAONEMEU

Postby ONAONEMEU » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:15 pm

MetalMuxxer wrote:R.I.P. Links

something happened with the pksage link,but i think the C3 Forums (not linked here) is the permalink

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/t ... 98-073116/
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)
bostengaable

Postby bostengaable » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Thanks for re-post, i know the power of this software created by TrojanNemo and friends, Little tutorial: just drag and drop the CON file to phase Shift converter option, click in convert (select folder to create the phase shift folder) after that wait the conversion, put on phase shift song folder and play on phase shift, simple and easy.

But convert Phase shift to con is a little time consuming, you need some softwares,frameworks and tools(reaper, RBN template, phase shift song(midi), learn more about RB customs), doesn´t have a easy way.

Return to “Tutorials and Tools”