EOF 1.8RC12 - Now with Rocksmith 2014 support

A collection of helpful posts
This topic is 2 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Re: EOF 1.8b24 - Now with slash chord detection

Postby Asskickulater » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:08 am

the latest version seems to have an issue with pointing farther to the right then the cursor.
Image Image
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:42 pm

well, say i want to place a green, i put the cursor where i want the not, click, and then it throes the not to the next availble beat behind where i click, it does the same with selecting notes, when im slecting notes if i dont have the cursor a little ahead of the note it either highlights the note behind it, or pulls the not back.
Image Image
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:14 pm

I can't reproduce that, and have never heard of it happening before. It's also odd that nobody else has reported this either. Can you check again on another version of EOF to see if it happens to now when it didn't before? If this didn't/doesn't happen to you in previous builds, you probably ought to try downloading a fresh copy of the latest beta, unzipping it and trying it out again. Are you using the software based cursor (ie. in File>Display)? If you can still reproduce the problem then, please send me your eof.cfg file and I'll see if I can make it happen to me.
AAMetal94

Postby AAMetal94 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:27 am

Sorry if this has been already answered, but is it possible to chart slider notes?
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:34 am

raynebc wrote:I can't reproduce that, and have never heard of it happening before. It's also odd that nobody else has reported this either. Can you check again on another version of EOF to see if it happens to now when it didn't before? If this didn't/doesn't happen to you in previous builds, you probably ought to try downloading a fresh copy of the latest beta, unzipping it and trying it out again. Are you using the software based cursor (ie. in File>Display)? If you can still reproduce the problem then, please send me your eof.cfg file and I'll see if I can make it happen to me.

I've actually had this issue for about 2 builds ago, its just gotten a bit worse in this latest build.. I'll try that later
Image Image
AAMetal94

Postby AAMetal94 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 am

raynebc wrote:You can (select desired notes, use Note>Slider>Mark), but these will only work in Phase Shift.

Thanks for the answer. This was what I was looking for. Yeah I'm aware it will only work on Phase Shift, I already sold all my GH games because I don't find any point on playing those when I have Phase Shift.
Frack

Postby Frack » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:23 am

Thank you for the updates,
Do you know if there is a way to run eof in Higher resolution (1920x1080) it could help me for syncing songs (too noob to beatline yet)

HQ 16/9 FRACK HERO METALLICA THEME
Frack

Postby Frack » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Thank you for the quick reply, i would like to use a higher resolution more like the zoom option, it allows to be more precise in the note placement (if i'm late on one note, i recall just a little, i replay it and i stop just before the note, until i could hear it and saw it at the same time), it's easier to place a note in 1024x768 than in 640x480 so it should be even easier in 1920x1080.

HQ 16/9 FRACK HERO METALLICA THEME
aka drumbilical
italianstal1ion

Postby italianstal1ion » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm still having trouble with the "mark new notes as cymbals." It doesn't work when you are placing a note with another note already on the beatline. It only works when you are placing the cymbal on its own, accompanied by nothing. Hope that makes sense.

I also had an idea for charting dance. I have no clue personally how to do it, since it's just rhythm. I was thinking we could have a randomize dance chart feature. I don't know a lot about dance charts, but I think the only requirement is that they're on the beatlines, and this can be randomly generated after the song has been synced correctly. Of course, you should be able to delete parts and chart in your own, for parts of the song you want to play specifically, but other than that, it could just randomize the dance notes for the whole song. There'd be different rules for each difficulty of course. For example, easy would only have single notes, spaced out, maybe only on 1/8th beatlines. Then medium would have 1/16ths, etc (someone who knows the difficulty rules for dance can help here). Any hold notes would have to be charted by hand, the generator would only generate beat notes. Is this impossible? Dumb? Let me know what you think.
Index of all Drum Topics on the Forum in one convenient place
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Drum Project 7 Released!
Drum Project 8 Released!
Drum project 9 Released!!
Image My personal topic.
Can't get enough?

Spoiler:Image Feedback + EOF Pro Notation
Image Albelgim collaboration
If you appreciate my work and would like to see more, a donation would certainly motivate me! Thank you.

Return to “Tutorials and Tools”