Easiest way to properly sync scorehero charts using Reaper

A collection of helpful posts
This topic is 10 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Re: Easiest way to properly sync scorehero charts using Reap

Postby Ambiguity » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:57 pm

raynebc wrote:
Ambiguity wrote:My mid is all synced in Reaper, but when I go to play it in Phase Shift it's out of sync.

If you post some chart files I could find out if it REALLY is in sync or not.

Well that's the thing, when it saves it goes out of sync, this is not a game issue it's a Reaper issue. It wasn't just parts here and there BTW, it was the whole song saving about a second or two late. Funny thing is I've done this before when I was using Audition Mode in RB2 and didn't have this same problem(then again I was matching audio to *.mids instead of *.mids to audio).

Anyways, I already fixed the song in EOF, I'd just rather use Reaper as it feels more natural somehow(for what I was using it for anyway). The click track and RBN visual plugins in Reaper definitely work better for me then the ones in EOF.

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

david_diong

Re: Easiest way to properly sync scorehero charts using Reap

Postby david_diong » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:44 am

I know I'm kinda coming in late in the game... but is there any chance some of you folks could upload the RBN2 plugin for Reaper? Pretty Please....

I tried the Rock band site... no luck.. their site is down... hopefully not for good.

Return to “Tutorials and Tools”