Anthman852's Wii GlovePIE scripts - ...for Guitar and DRUMS!

A collection of helpful posts
This topic is 14 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Reece2k91928

Re: Anthman852's Wii GlovePIE scripts - ...for Guitar and DRUMS!

Postby Reece2k91928 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:27 am

every time i try playing a song the yellow and orange fret wont strum at the same time when i play
AfxTwn

Postby AfxTwn » Thu May 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Someone help me please, this Wiitar thing is driving me nuts! I've managed to get my Belkin F8T016 bluetooth dongle working on my XP computer with BlueSoleil version 6.4.249. I have been able to pair and connect my Wiimote but no matter what script I run in Glovepie, it doesn't work in FoF. None of my GHWT guitar buttons work, the strum bar doesn't do anything and neither does the little joystick on the bottom of the guitar. I've tried going into the keyboard settings and changing the keys but still I get nothing. I've restarted my PC numerous times as well as all the individual programs but still I get no joy. What the hell is going wrong? I'm so jealous of you guys who've managed to get your Wiitar working perfectly.
Awesome Drum Charter
anthman852

Postby anthman852 » Thu May 28, 2009 4:25 pm

I'm 99% sure that the GHWT guitars are not compatible yet.
AfxTwn

Postby AfxTwn » Thu May 28, 2009 4:59 pm

But if they're not compatible, then what other Wii GH guitar can you use? I thought that GHWT was the only one out for the Wii? I may have to go and buy a PS2 adapter instead as I still have my old PS2 GH guitars.

EDIT: Sorry I've just realised that GH 3 was on the Wii and that controller is different than GHWT's. I do have a GH3 controller though as I got one free when I pre-ordered the GHWT instrument set. Anyway, I've just tried the GH3 controller and while it does sort of work it's just far too sensitive and the menu pages can scroll up and down on their own without me pressing anything (seems to happen if I move the guitar slightly). Also, some of the buttons don't work so I've decided to just ditch the Wii controller/bluetooth combo and just plug in my old PS2 guitar with the USB adapter and it works perfectly. I can't believe all the problems I've had with the Wii controllers. If anyone knows how to sort out the sensitivity issues with the Wii guitar then that would be great!
tonolol

Postby tonolol » Sun May 31, 2009 7:47 am

Can someone please code glovepie script for ghwt guitar ?
JulianaMatw

Postby JulianaMatw » Sun May 31, 2009 9:04 pm

Wow! Thanks for sharing this valuable information. This is really a very great tutorial on using the wii controllers for playing Frets on Fire and configuring the GlovePIE Scripts. I wasn’t aware of this before. This is definitely going to help me a lot.
AfxTwn

Postby AfxTwn » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:31 am

For all those people who are having problems getting their Wii GHWT guitar to work then go to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35434&st=0&sk=t&sd=a as it has a fantastic script written by Death_au that actually works! This is the first script I've actually got working with my GHWT guitar and had no problems so I highly recommend you take a look.
PMGX

Postby PMGX » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:08 am

the drum script just won't work glovepie always gives an error

Awesome Drum Charter
anthman852

Postby anthman852 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:31 am

I'll try figuring out what is going on.

Edit: FIXED!!! For some reason formatted weird the first time. Sorry everybody.
habbyboy12y

Postby habbyboy12y » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:15 am

I'm having some issues, and it's driving me CRAZY. I bought a blue tooth dongle, and I have managed to succesfully connect the guitar to my computer. I know for a fact, 100%, that it is connected. I have tried 3 different scripts in Glove PIE, but it NEVER works. I'm using a GH3 Les Paul. I'm stuck using my RB guitar until I can figure out why the hell this won't work. I'd really appreciate some help, :D
Awesome Drum Charter
anthman852

Postby anthman852 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:09 pm

habbyboy12y wrote:I'm having some issues, and it's driving me CRAZY. I bought a blue tooth dongle, and I have managed to succesfully connect the guitar to my computer. I know for a fact, 100%, that it is connected. I have tried 3 different scripts in Glove PIE, but it NEVER works. I'm using a GH3 Les Paul. I'm stuck using my RB guitar until I can figure out why the hell this won't work. I'd really appreciate some help, :D

did you restart your computer?
habbyboy12y

Postby habbyboy12y » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:40 am

I've been having this problem since october, so I can assure you, my computer has restarted at least once, over that period of time :p
DMON13

Postby DMON13 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 pm

is this script for the guitar hero guitar? because when i use it on FoF it won't work and it just writes a bunch of Q's!!! HELP! please! and if it helps, I'm using a controller from guitar hero world tour
thejanitormafia

Postby thejanitormafia » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Hey, when i ran the guitar script for glovepie, all it would do was repeatedly type q's. :confused: Does anyone know what I did wrong? I couldn't get the mouse script to work either. the mouse would always go up into the corner of the screen until i stop the script. i need some help please! :smile:
KillerQ

Postby KillerQ » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Hey all,

I use PS3 RB drums with FOFix and would like to start using my wireless Wii Beatles set.... Have there been any new advancements or instructions for getting the Wii Wireless drums to work?

Thanks a ton,

Matt!
I'm happy with my Ion Rocker kit and Roland KD-8 double bass kick trigger!

Return to “Tutorials and Tools”