--- Welcome to the new FretsOnFire.ORG! ---

After 10 years at FretsOnFire.net, we've decided to move to a better home. For more info, click here!

EOF 1.8RC12 - Now with Rocksmith 2014 support

A collection of helpful posts
Lady Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Re: EOF 1.8RC12 - Now with Rocksmith 2014 support

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:30 pm

Ugh. I hate the idea of having to have an account everywhere just to view something.

As much as I want the hotfix, I don't want it badly enough to create an account somewhere I won't be visiting but every once in a great while, which is unsafe.
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
Lady Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Customs Forge topic page

Screenshot:

Spoiler:Image

That page is where I had always gone to get the hotfix. :glare:

Edit:

I only just noticed the Apple and Windows logos were more than just for show...
Last edited by sweetladyamy on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lady Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:01 am

raynebc wrote:Let me know if you have any other trouble.

Now that you mention it...

I still have this thing that whenever one does something with a note, others randomly highlight, or sometimes, one will place a note down, then place another, with the previous note/s still highlighted.

That used to not happen. It is a minor annoyance, but there are times when I won't notice and then I make changes to one note, that affects several.

Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:04 am

New hotfix is up. Changes are as follows:
*Fixed a bug where toggling lane 6 (black 3 gem) for an existing note in a GHL track would remove all other gems from the note.
*Added a "File>Display>Set 3D HOPO image scale size" function allowing the size of non GHL HOPO gems to be changed in the 3D preview. By default, HOPO notes will display 25% smaller than other notes in the 3D preview panel.
*Added new logic to MIDI import that will automatically resnap notes that lose grid snap due to math errors during the import's timing conversion.
*Added a "File>Display>Enable notes panel" function that will increase the program window size by an extra panel width as necessary (the resize is skipped if either the Into panel or 3D preview are disabled in File>Preferences) to display the contents of the notes.txt file in EOF's program directory. This can be edited to display things like your favorite keyboard shortcuts, to-do items, etc. Disable and re-enable the notes panel to reload any changes you have made to the file while EOF is already displaying the notes panel. The notes panel will be allowed to take up all space on the bottom half of the EOF window that isn't in use by the Info panel or 3D preview. The default content for notes.txt is a set of keyboard controls for 5 lane guitar/bass, drums, lyrics and pro guitar notes. Most of them fit when EOF is using the shortest program window height (480), but the rest require a window height of 600 or 768.

Return to “Tutorials and Tools”