Setting to adjust position of splash messages

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 7 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
SketchMan3

Setting to adjust position of splash messages

Postby SketchMan3 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Got tired of the "Star Power Ready" and "Note Streak" popping up and blocking my view of the notes coming down the fretboard, so went searching the theme.ini and stage.ini file in MegaLight trying to find the setting to adjust the positioning... can't find it, so I came here.

So where and what should i add to the ini files to adjust the positioning of the splash messages that pop up in the game? It kind of would have been nice if the unused settings for stage.ini and theme.ini were included with no values for ease of customization purposes, so we'd know what options are available without having to come back here and search forums for it. But oh well.

It's been a long time, and maybe I'm getting old, but I remember this being a lot easier 8 years ago...
weirdpeople

Re: Setting to adjust position of splash messages

Postby weirdpeople » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Yeah you can't its hard coded to be centered on x=0.5 y=0.3, you might look at changing the board/camera angles so the highway is out of the way of the messages though.
Developer of clone hero, and Former FoFiX developer

Return to “FoFiX”