Regarding Pro

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 13 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
beebe

Regarding Pro

Postby beebe » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 am

nb4 pro wont be on FoFiX for 5 billion years and they are on it and are working on it etc etc etc.

I'm sure pro wont even be available in 4.0 when it's said and done, but I was curious if it would be possible to implement pro for just drums for 4.0. Considering it would probably be the easiest to implement of all the pro instruments and it would be easy to add it to charts as well, as long as the editors support it of course. I think it would be cool to see that implemented as a start on pro mode. But I understand that the other instruments wont be added for a very long time.

Spoiler:

Image"I. F*cking. Love. Penguins!"

'_>'
SUSAltd

Re: Regarding Pro

Postby SUSAltd » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:16 am

Actually PRO Drums sounds a lot more possible than the other instruments (as far as PRO goes), but it probably still won't be implemented for a while.

In the meantime, Expert+.

Spoiler:

ImageCharting Achievements:
1st place 2009 April Novice Guitar competition
3rd place 2009 May Expert Guitar competition
4th place 2009 June Expert Guitar competition
1st place 2010 February Guitar competition
1st place 2010 April Guitar Competition
2nd place 2010 May Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 June Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 August Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 December Guitar Competition

beebe

Postby beebe » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:21 am

SUSAltd wrote:Actually PRO Drums sounds a lot more possible than the other instruments (as far as PRO goes), but it probably still won't be implemented for a while.

In the meantime, Expert+.

Yeah I figured as much. Still expert+ would be a nice addition to see. I suppose for now it might be possible to allow for the editors to be able to chart for pro, in this case pro drums, so that we can already have pro charts up and ready for when they finally implement it. But we'll see what happens.

Spoiler:

Waiting for BH Theme
vitor180396

Postby vitor180396 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:13 am

yeah....will be amazing Pro Drums in FoFix 4.0
just Pro Drums
after somebody can add Pro Guitar
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:38 am

Well I believe David said something about adding them in Phase Shift since this wont be in FoFiX for a long time...if ever.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 am

beebe wrote:I'm sure pro wont even be available in 4.0 when it's said and done, but I was curious if it would be possible to implement pro for just drums for 4.0. Considering it would probably be the easiest to implement of all the pro instruments and it would be easy to add it to charts as well, as long as the editors support it of course. I think it would be cool to see that implemented as a start on pro mode. But I understand that the other instruments wont be added for a very long time.

Instead of posting about it here, why don't you actually add it to the FoFiX bug tracker and it will get labeled as a feature request? Then the people that want it can star the issue so the devs can see how much demand there is for it versus other fixes/enhancements:
http://code.google.com/p/fofix/issues/list
beebe

Postby beebe » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 pm

raynebc wrote:Instead of posting about it here, why don't you actually add it to the FoFiX bug tracker and it will get labeled as a feature request? Then the people that want it can star the issue so the devs can see how much demand there is for it versus other fixes/enhancements:
http://code.google.com/p/fofix/issues/list

Consider it done.

Spoiler:

Return to “FoFiX”