charts for fofix and setting upload

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 14 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
billhur

charts for fofix and setting upload

Postby billhur » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:07 am

I am using windows 7 and cant find an way to get my scores that uploaded on charts on wembley which I assume is where its uploading, its showing my uploaded rank after a song i just cant find my name or ranks on the wembly charts which seem to be where they are going according to what I investigatged, any tips on how to resolve where my scores are going and check them. I cannot find this fofix.ini or fretsoffire.ini that it suggests i open on the fofix site.

any help?
Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Re: charts for fofix and setting upload

Postby acrox999 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:12 am

Try using the search. Search for the song in the keywords box. Searching your username would be useless because Divra don't have time to update your scores table.

---- EDIT ----

Wait... Maybe you can. Try this:

Code: Select all

http://www.wembley1967.com/chart/sp/guitar/showuser.php?user=<your upload name here>
billhur

Postby billhur » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:21 am

I get this, Its been over a week and ive uploaded tons of songs /scratches head
Rude Boy
Nutty

Postby Nutty » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:30 pm

billhur wrote:I cannot find this fofix.ini or fretsoffire.ini that it suggests i open on the fofix site.

I don't see how this'll help your problem, but you asked: Your fofix.ini should be in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\fofix
You can move a fofix.ini into your FoFiX program directory, and it will supersede the version in the Users directory.

The song.ini for the song in question contains your local score information.

* (WIP) Dali theme v0.8

* Major contributions to:
Jackzilla1's Guitar Hero III beta Gameplay Mod
(vapor) estemhorn's Real World theme

* plastic guitar fret buttons v1.2 (a variation is used in Death_97's Zelda theme)
* push-button fret buttons v1.0
* vibrating strings fret buttons v1.0 <preview> (strings come from worldrave's Guitar Hero III theme)
* mushroom cloud hitflames v1.2 (includes 3 brightness variations) <preview>
* realistic lightning v1.0

* The Urge - "Jump Right In" v1.29 - all difficulties, w/lyrics (3:43)
* The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - "Someday I Suppose" v1.14 - all difficulties, w/lyrics (3:28)
* (WIP) Fishbone - "Party at Ground Zero" v0.20 - amazing only (so far), w/lyrics (6:31)

Return to “FoFiX”