FOFix 3.120 beta 1 /EOF test song feature

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 14 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Re: FOFix 3.120 beta 1 /EOF test song feature

Postby death_au » Sun May 24, 2009 3:26 am

NewCreature wrote:The issue is with FoFiX. EOF has always used the same code for the song testing feature. Some recent change to FoFiX must be causing the game to get stuck in a loop when launching a song from the command line. I'm sure if you tried to play a song from one of the other programs that uses the command line launcher you would have the same issue. Basically, there is nothing I can do to get around the issue and even if there were I wouldn't do it because it is a bug in FoFiX which needs to be addressed.

Exactly. Those people saying "EOF doesn't know how to..." The problem is that FoFiX doesn't know how to. The command line parameters to FoFiX have been somewhat neglected, and it seems once the character select was put in, no one thought to update the command line parameter code to skip these screens (which is a fair enough oversight, I believe).
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: FOFix 3.120 beta 1 /EOF test song feature

Postby amak11 » Sun May 24, 2009 1:48 pm

death_au wrote:
NewCreature wrote:The issue is with FoFiX. EOF has always used the same code for the song testing feature. Some recent change to FoFiX must be causing the game to get stuck in a loop when launching a song from the command line. I'm sure if you tried to play a song from one of the other programs that uses the command line launcher you would have the same issue. Basically, there is nothing I can do to get around the issue and even if there were I wouldn't do it because it is a bug in FoFiX which needs to be addressed.

Exactly. Those people saying "EOF doesn't know how to..." The problem is that FoFiX doesn't know how to. The command line parameters to FoFiX have been somewhat neglected, and it seems once the character select was put in, no one thought to update the command line parameter code to skip these screens (which is a fair enough oversight, I believe).

THis is why i suggested two ideas
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Return to “FoFiX”