FoFiX v3.1xx development thread

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Re: FoFiX v3.1xx development thread

Postby Ambiguity » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:40 pm

SmashD wrote:Anybody knows where the Jurgen assist modes went to? Corrupt SVN directory on my side or were they removed?

Think they are in mods,cheats,ai but I can't seem to figure out how to get him to play for me even after enabling him as first player(I don't see a "Jurgen Is Here" when I'm playing).

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

I'm Brazilian
Italo_Hellboy

Postby Italo_Hellboy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:44 pm

anyone please fix the POV
Sorry for bad english !! I'm Brazilian
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Italo_Hellboy wrote:anyone please fix the POV

POV is fixed. You just didn't realize it was broken :wink:
Seriously though, what's wrong with what POV on what theme?
I'm Brazilian
Italo_Hellboy

Postby Italo_Hellboy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:49 pm

with the r1859 my POV in RockBand2 theme is much distant and when I change the POV in menu don't change in game

i don't know but i can't take screenshot (i think is because of Win7)

i use RockBand POV
Sorry for bad english !! I'm Brazilian
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:13 pm

That's because the RB2 theme defines a custom POV in it's theme.ini (which never worked before, but now it does).
Open the RB2 theme's theme.ini and delete or comment out the pov_target and pov_origin lines to get back to the game defined POV.
(Technically you only have to delete one of those lines to make it not work any more, but you may as well go all the way)
Ds~

Postby Ds~ » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Is there anyway to make the "guitar controller" works just for guitar?
I mean, when u configure an new controller to drums or mic, they will only work to drums and mic.

With guitar, you select if u wanna play with guitar or bass.

Maybe an new option on guitar controls editor "Only: Bass/Guitar/Guitar and Bass"
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Ds~ wrote:Is there anyway to make the "guitar controller" works just for guitar?
I mean, when u configure an new controller to drums or mic, they will only work to drums and mic.

With guitar, you select if u wanna play with guitar or bass.

Maybe an new option on guitar controls editor "Only: Bass/Guitar/Guitar and Bass"

Just curious, but why would you want to do that?

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:04 am

So there's no need to select instrument when you select a song.
Problem with that is, there's not jut guitar and bass, there's also lead guitar and rhythm guitar. I reckon I know why you want it Ds~, but unfortunately I don't really see it happening like that... Other ideas are welcomed.

---- EDIT ----

Oh yes, I was testing out some new GH3 midis, running Through The Fire and the Flames along side a youtube video to test that things like star power sections lined up, and toward the end of the song I copped a "connection lost" error, then "VorbisError: Error reading file: Interruption in data."
Here's the traceback:

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\GameEngine.py", line 1047, in run
    return self.mainloop()
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\GameEngine.py", line 1020, in mai
    done = Engine.run(self)
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\Engine.py", line 133, in run
    self._runTask(task)
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\Engine.py", line 124, in _runTask
    task.run(ticks)
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\Audio.py", line 413, in run
    self._produceSoundBuffers()
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\Audio.py", line 399, in _produceS
    soundBuffer = self._decodeStream()
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\Audio.py", line 367, in _decodeSt
    data = self.stream.read()
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\Audio.py", line 279, in read
    (data, bytes, bit) = self.file.read(bytes)
VorbisError: Error reading file: Interruption in data.

And the full log if it helps:(there's a lot of crap in there because it refreshed some cache)

(D) Checking MIDI output ports for a wavetable or synth for sound generation...
(D) MIDI output port count = 1
(D) MIDI Output port 0 found: Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth
(D) GameEngine class init (GameEngine.py)...
(D) FoFiX v3.120 alpha (r1855) starting up...
(D) pygame version: 1.9.0release-svn2553
(D) Initializing audio.
(D) Audio configuration: (44100, -16, 2)
(D) Initializing pygame.mixer & audio system at 44100 Hz.
(D) Initializing video.
(D) 1 joysticks found.
(W) No MIDI input ports found.
(D) Star ding sound not found, loading another sound.
(D) 9 guitscw sounds found in themes\Guitar Hero III SVN\sounds: guitscw1.ogg - guitscw9.ogg
(D) 2 back sounds found in themes\Guitar Hero III SVN\sounds: back1.ogg - back2.ogg
(W) Guitar Hero III SVN\sounds\starpowerready.ogg not found -- using starpower.ogg instead.
(W) Guitar Hero III SVN\sounds\crowdcheers.ogg not found -- using data\sounds\crowdcheers.ogg instead.
(W) Guitar Hero III SVN\sounds\staractivate.ogg not found -- using starpower.ogg instead.
(W) Guitar Hero III SVN\soundsattleused.ogg not found -- using starpower.ogg instead.
(W) Guitar Hero III SVN\sounds\stardeactivate.ogg not found -- sound disabled.
(W) Guitar Hero III SVN\sounds
escue.ogg not found -- using starpower.ogg instead.
(W) Guitar Hero III SVN\sounds\coopfail.ogg not found -- using back1.ogg instead
(D) Default animated stage for Guitar Hero III SVN theme = Normal
(D) Ready.
(D) 8 drumscw sounds found in sounds: drumscw1.ogg - drumscw8.ogg
(D) 3 accept sounds found in themes\Guitar Hero III SVN\sounds: accept1.ogg - accept3.ogg
(D) 6 bassscw sounds found in sounds: bassscw1.ogg - bassscw6.ogg
(D) 9 guitscw sounds found in themes\Guitar Hero III SVN\sounds: guitscw1.ogg - guitscw9.ogg
(D) View: Push: MainMenu
(D) View: Push: Menu
(D) View: Push: ControlActivator
(D) View: Pop: ControlActivator
(D) Starting server.
(D) Connecting to host 127.0.0.1.
(D) View: Pop all
(D) View: Pop: MainMenu
(D) View: Pop: Menu
(D) Session #1 connected.
(D) View: Push: Lobby
(D) Connected as session #1.
(D) 1 phrases taught.
(D) 2 phrases taught.
(D) Learned about World.CreatePlayer, 1 phrases now known.
(D) 1 phrases taught.
(D) Learned about World.PlayerJoined, 1 phrases now known.
(D) Learned about World.StartGame, 2 phrases now known.
(D) 2 phrases taught.
(D) 3 phrases taught.
(D) 4 phrases taught.
(D) 5 phrases taught.
(D) Learned about World.GameStarted, 2 phrases now known.
(D) View: Pop: Lobby
(D) Learned about World.SceneCreated, 3 phrases now known.
(D) Song select submenu position tuple: (0.14199999999999999, -0.01)
(D) Learned about World.EnterScene, 4 phrases now known.
(D) Learned about World.SceneEntered, 5 phrases now known.
(D) View: Push: SongChoosingSceneClient
(D) Songlist artist colors: (0.24705882352941178, 0.35294117647058826, 0.45882352941176469) / (0.24705882352941178, 0.35294117647058826, 0.45882352941176469)
(D) song_cd_xpos found: None
(D) song_cdscore_xpos found: None
(D) song_list_xpos found: 0.225
(D) song_listscore_xpos found: 0.685
(D) song_listcd_cd_xpos found: None
(D) song_listcd_cd_ypos found: None
(D) song_listcd_score_xpos found: None
(D) song_listcd_score_ypos found: None
(D) song_listcd_list_xpos found: None
(D) Dialogs.loadCollection() function call...
(D) View: Push: LoadingSplashScreen
(D) Song.getAvailableLibraries function call...library = \songs\Rock Band\Rock Band 2
(D) Dialogs.libraryListLoaded() function call...
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Rock Band\Rock Band 2\Nirvana - Drain You\notes-unedited.mid
(D) MIDI Type identified as RB
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Rock Band\Rock Band 2\Nirvana - Drain You\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Dialogs.py: Finished inserting blank spaces in self.songs.
(D) Dialogs.py: Finished filtering doubled blank spaces in self.songs.
(D) Dialogs.songListLoaded.
(D) View: Pop: LoadingSplashScreen
(D) View: Push: SongChooser
(D) Song.getAvailableLibraries function call...library = \songs\Rock Band
(D) Song.getAvailableLibraries function call...library = \songs
(D) New library selected: \songs\Guitar Hero
(D) Song.getAvailableLibraries function call...library = \songs\Guitar Hero
(D) New library selected: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3
(D) Song.getAvailableLibraries function call...library = \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.01 Heroes del Silencio - Avalancha\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.01 Heroes del Silencio - Avalancha\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.02 Gallows - In the Belly of a Shark\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.02 Gallows - In the Belly of a Shark\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.03 Senses Fail - Can't Be Saved\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.03 Senses Fail - Can't Be Saved\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.04 Lacuna Coil - Closer\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.04 Lacuna Coil - Closer\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.05 The Sleeping - Don't Hold Back\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.05 The Sleeping - Don't Hold Back\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.06 L.A. Slum Lords - Down 'N Dirty\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.06 L.A. Slum Lords - Down 'N Dirty\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.07 The Fall of Troy - F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.07 The Fall of Troy - F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.08 Revolverheld - Generation Rock\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.08 Revolverheld - Generation Rock\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.09 Bret Michaels Band - Go That Far\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.09 Bret Michaels Band - Go That Far\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.10 Die Toten Hosen - Hier Kommt Alex\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.10 Die Toten Hosen - Hier Kommt Alex\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.11 The Hellacopters - I'm in the Band\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.11 The Hellacopters - I'm in the Band\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.12 An Endless Sporadic - Impulse\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.12 An Endless Sporadic - Impulse\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.13 Scouts of St. Sebastian - In Love\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.13 Scouts of St. Sebastian - In Love\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.14 Naast - Mauvais Garcon\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.14 Naast - Mauvais Garcon\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.15 Lions - Metal Heavy Lady\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.15 Lions - Metal Heavy Lady\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.16 Backyard Babies - Minus Celsius\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.16 Backyard Babies - Minus Celsius\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.17 Killswitch Engage - My Curse\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.17 Killswitch Engage - My Curse\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.18 Dope - Nothing for Me Here\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.18 Dope - Nothing for Me Here\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.19 Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.19 Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.20 Superbus - Radio Song\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.20 Superbus - Radio Song\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.21 Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.21 Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.22 The Stone Roses - She Bangs the Drums\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.22 The Stone Roses - She Bangs the Drums\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.23 In Flames - Take This Life\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.23 In Flames - Take This Life\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.24 Prototype - The Way It Ends\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.24 Prototype - The Way It Ends\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.25 Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.25 Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames\notes-unedited.mid
(D) View: Pop: SongChooser
(D) Retrieving sections from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.25 Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames\notes-unedited.mid
(D) Practice start position retrieved: 0.0
(D) Retrieving parts from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.25 Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames\notes-unedited.mid
(D) View: Push: ItemChooser
(D) 3 phrases taught.
(D) Learned about Scene.ControlEvent, 3 phrases now known.
(D) 6 phrases taught.
(D) Learned about Scene.ControlData, 6 phrases now known.
(D) View: Pop: ItemChooser
(D) View: Pop: ItemChooser
(D) 4 phrases taught.
(D) 5 phrases taught.
(D) Learned about World.DeleteScene, 4 phrases now known.
(D) 7 phrases taught.
(D) 8 phrases taught.
(D) Learned about World.SceneDeleted, 7 phrases now known.
(D) Learned about World.CreateScene, 5 phrases now known.
(D) Learned about World.SceneLeft, 8 phrases now known.
(D) View: Pop: SongChoosingSceneClient
(D) GuitarSceneClient init...
(W) Extra GuitarSceneClient was instantiated, but detected and shut down.  Cause unknown.
(D) [4, 2, 3, 7, 8, 6, 5]
(D) GuitarScene keysList: [[64, 256, 1024, 4096, 16384, 128, 512, 2048, 8192, 32768]]
(D) loadSong function call (song.py)...
(D) Retrieving notes from: \songs\Guitar Hero\Guitar Hero 3\B.25 Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames\notes-unedited.mid
(D) GSOLO ON event  solo fill i found at time 254916.0
(D) GSOLO OFF event  grinding scales ii found at time 266216.0
(D) GSOLO ON event  solo fill ii found at time 277505.0
(D) GSOLO OFF event  climactic build-up found at time 288792.0
(D) GSOLO ON event  herman's solo found at time 300797.0
(D) GSOLO OFF event  what the..!? found at time 344013.627083
(D) GSOLO ON event  twin solo found at time 348802.0
(D) GSOLO OFF event  here we stand found at time 367998.0
(D) No song.ini setting found speficying early_hit_window_size - using automatic detection...
(D) Basic RB1/RB2 type MIDI found - early hitwindow of NONE is set as handicap base.
(D) Last note (number 2) found for player 0 at time 438848.000000
(D) P1 MIDI Guitar Solo found from: 254916.0 to: 266128.0, containing 29 notes.
(D) P1 MIDI Guitar Solo found from: 277505.0 to: 288747.875, containing 31 notes.
(D) P1 MIDI Guitar Solo found from: 300797.0 to: 343786.75, containing 129 notes.
(D) P1 MIDI Guitar Solo found from: 348802.0 to: 367960.625, containing 63 notes.
(N) No song-specific stage found
(D) Practice background filtered: practice.png
(D) Valid background found, index (0): Stage9.png
(D) Valid background found, index (1): Stage10.png
(D) Valid background found, index (2): Stage11.png
(D) Valid background found, index (3): Stage12.png
(D) Valid background found, index (4): Stage13.png
(D) Valid background found, index (5): Stage14.png
(D) Valid background found, index (6): Stage15.png
(D) Valid background found, index (7): Stage16.png
(D) Valid background found, index (8): Stage17.png
(D) Valid background found, index (9): stage1.png
(D) Valid background found, index (10): default.png
(D) Valid background found, index (11): Stage2.png
(D) Valid background found, index (12): Stage3.png
(D) Valid background found, index (13): Stage4.png
(D) Valid background found, index (14): stage5.png
(D) Valid background found, index (15): Stage6.png
(D) Valid background found, index (16): Stage7.png
(D) Valid background found, index (17): Stage8.png
(D) BRE score background image loading problem!
(D) Pause text / selected hex colors: #ce8000 / #cecece
(D) Pause text / selected colors: (0.80784313725490198, 0.50196078431372548, 0.0) / (0.80784313725490198, 0.80784313725490198, 0.80784313725490198)
(D) Graphic menu enabled for submenu: pause
(D) Graphic menu enabled for submenu: fail
(D) 6 phrases taught.
(D) Learned about World.EnterScene, 6 phrases now known.
(D) View: Push: GuitarSceneClient
(D) View: Push: GameSettingsMenu
(D) View: Pop: GameSettingsMenu
(E) Loading error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\GameEngine.py", line 1020, in main
    done = Engine.run(self)
    self._runTask(task)
    task.run(ticks)
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\Audio.py", line 399, in _produceSoundBuffers
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\Audio.py", line 367, in _decodeStream

(E) VorbisError, <class 'ogg.vorbis.VorbisError'>: Error reading file: Interruption in data.Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\GameEngine.py", line 1047, in run
    return self.mainloop()
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\GameEngine.py", line 1020, in main
    done = Engine.run(self)
    self._runTask(task)
    task.run(ticks)
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\Audio.py", line 399, in _produceSoundBuffers
  File "G:\FoFiX\src\Audio.py", line 367, in _decodeStream

(D) View: Pop: GuitarSceneClient
(D) Disconnecting.
(N) Connection lost.
(D) View: Push: MessageScreen
(D) View: Pop: MessageScreen
(D) View: Push: MainMenu
(D) Stopping server.
(D) 9 phrases taught.
(D) 10 phrases taught.
(N) VorbisError: Error reading file: Interruption in data.
(D) View: Push: MessageScreen
(D) View: Pop: MessageScreen

Anyone else get things like this? Would it be a problem with my song?
alparbal

Postby alparbal » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:29 am

Is fretsonfire.ini useless with the latest version? I can't change the uploading website to http://fretsonfire.sourceforge.net/play . Actually I changed it but it still uploads to Divra's site.
Kalma5003

Postby Kalma5003 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:57 am

I downloaded the newest release. Before it Fofix worked well but now it won't even start.

File "FretsOnFire.py", line 29, in ?
zipimport.ZipImportError: can't find module 'codecs'
  File "FretsOnFire.py", line 38, in ?
  File "GameEngine.pyo", line 86, in ?
  File "Version.pyo", line 47, in version
  File "win32api.pyo", line 12, in ?
  File "win32api.pyo", line 10, in __load
ImportError: DLL load failed: Määritettyä proseduuria ei löydy.
Guns won't kill people, video games do.
Symphony X \m/
Stefan_Alfons

Postby Stefan_Alfons » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Kalma5003 wrote:I downloaded the newest release. Before it Fofix worked well but now it won't even start.

File "FretsOnFire.py", line 29, in ?
zipimport.ZipImportError: can't find module 'codecs'

Exactl< the same here.
Im using Vista 64.
When the stars lose their fine
And night steals the morning away
Forever and a day
I will stay, I will stay here with you my love
Dared00

Postby Dared00 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:25 pm

If you downloaded 3.120 RC1 you should delete the file POWRPROF.dll under your [Program Location Here]\FoFiX v3.120 RC1 (py2.6 gl3)\data folder.

Everybody has the same problem for last 10-15 pages. FFS, read the thread.
...the pain
myfingershurt

Postby myfingershurt » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:59 pm

lmao... I have a doppelganger!

I have been messing around with the code here while on vacation but haven't made any advances with the jumpy fretboard. Still no idea why that is happening. Anyway, back to reality after this weekend :(

(booo, reality.... worst game ever!)
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:33 pm

myfingershurt wrote:Anyway, back to reality after this weekend :(

It's because you're using windows :tongue2:

Don't worry, a lot of us are started to get bogged down with things, school started back up for me so that's in my way. I'm going to be using FoFiX as my gifted project this year so I could at least use that as an excuse to be working on code.

I'm also taking my first class in programming this year, Intro to Java and Java Advanced (they're all that's offered). I'm already bored and irritated at how we're doing such simple programs, things we're currently doing are seriously back to the basics of programming and are steps to the learning process that I skipped right over when I learned how to work with python. Ah well, I just hate how my school wouldn't let me at least take the lessons at an accelerated rate so then I could do Java 1 and 2 in one semester.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:06 am

myfingershurt wrote:lmao... I have a doppelganger!

I have been messing around with the code here while on vacation but haven't made any advances with the jumpy fretboard. Still no idea why that is happening. Anyway, back to reality after this weekend :(

Yeah I checked out the ratings on all the game sites and they all gave it the equivalent of -10.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

Return to “FoFiX”