--== Rock Band 2 : RBF - Revision 90..by [K.i.D]™ --==

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 2 months and 2 days old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.

Honestly, do you like this theme and the way the post is organised?

It's the best theme & post ever!
53%
The theme is perfect!
29%
It's ok..
11%
It's stupid!
1%
It sucks bad, so i don't even play it anymore.
1%
The theme is great but i don't like the post.
4%
The theme sucks but the post is well organised.
1%

Total votes: 3469
Metalmurphy

Re: --== Rock Band 2 : RBF - Revision 90..by [K.i.D]™ --==

Postby Metalmurphy » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:36 am

Pardon my ignorance but... The thread title says Revision90, but the download is 84. Where can I get the revision 90?

Also what version of FoFiX should I use with this?
Waiting for BH Theme
vitor180396

Postby vitor180396 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:49 am

Metalmurphy wrote:Pardon my ignorance but... The thread title says Revision90, but the download is 84. Where can I get the revision 90?

Use FoFix 3.121 with Revision 84
Syfatalityz

Postby Syfatalityz » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:10 am

Metalmurphy wrote:Pardon my ignorance but... The thread title says Revision90, but the download is 84. Where can I get the revision 90?

Revision 85-93 is for the FoFiX-SVN, a more updated version of FoFiX, which is unstable and buggy.
Currently the latest stable release of FoFiX is v3.121, the latest working revision of this theme for that version is r84.
cronos_rus

Postby cronos_rus » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:51 am

Who knows wtf is with my frets and how can I repair it?
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:26 am

cronos_rus wrote:Who knows wtf is with my frets and how can I repair it?

It's the metal shaders, you can turn them off by going to Options>Display Settings>Advanced Video Settings>More Effects>Notes:Metal(change to Disabled).

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Waiting for BH Theme
vitor180396

Postby vitor180396 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:26 am

I'm using this theme in FoFix 3.121 and I wanna now how i can disable 3d notes
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:46 am

vitor180396 wrote:I'm using this theme in FoFix 3.121 and I wanna now how i can disable 3d notes

You do it inside your "theme.ini" of the theme your using.

Once you find it, delete the following lines:
twoDnote = false
twoDkeys = false

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Syfatalityz

Postby Syfatalityz » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 am

Man, you guys are crazy, nearly 14k downloads, using up ~1.428 TB of Mediafire's bandwidth.
Fulalas123

Postby Fulalas123 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Did anyone get this theme to work with the new alpha 4.0 version? I've tried, but it seems that FoFix doesn't find anything besides its own themes.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Fulalas123 wrote:Did anyone get this theme to work with the new alpha 4.0 version? I've tried, but it seems that FoFix doesn't find anything besides its own themes.

This theme hasn't been updated in awhile, there has been a few more coding changes since it's last update. The latest version of Fuzion 4x DOES work with the alpha release just so you know(I only mention it because you wanted that theme too).

Fulalas123

Postby Fulalas123 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Ambiguity wrote:This theme hasn't been updated in awhile, there has been a few more coding changes since it's last update. The latest version of Fuzion 4x DOES work with the alpha release just so you know(I only mention it because you wanted that theme too).

You're right, the latest version of Fuzion 4x indeed works with 4.0 alpha version. My mistake; sorry. But, to be honest, I didn't like that theme. I've always used the one from this thread, and that's why I'm looking for any solution to make it work with the latest alpha build. It seems that I'll have to wait a little, right? :)

Thanks!
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Fulalas123 wrote: It seems that I'll have to wait a little, right? :)

Thanks!

Yeah, apparently K.i.D. has been busy lately, I dunno if/when he'll be back to update this theme.

cronos_rus

Postby cronos_rus » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:51 am

Ambiguity wrote:It's the metal shaders, you can turn them off by going to Options>Display Settings>Advanced Video Settings>More Effects>Notes:Metal(change to Disabled).

I don't have More Effects meny. Only "Advanced Video Effects on\off". I turned them off, but it didn't help.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:30 pm

cronos_rus wrote:I don't have More Effects meny. Only "Advanced Video Effects on\off". I turned them off, but it didn't help.

Make sure your advanced options are on(at the bottom of the options there are few things you can "check"). This will allow you to see all the extra options("more effects" is probably one of them).

Anyways, if that doesn't work, you may try the following:
slantyr wrote:try turning off the 3d notes

open theme.ini located in the theme folder

change

twoDnote = false
twoDkeys = false

to

twoDnote = true
twoDkeys = true

and save it

Wolf0x

Postby Wolf0x » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:24 am

Got to say thanks for this brilliant theme and all the hard work you put into this, can't wait for an update so I can play this on the alpha :2thumbsup:

Return to “FoFiX”