--== Rock Band 2 : RBF - Revision 90..by [K.i.D]™ --==

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 2 months and 1 day old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.

Honestly, do you like this theme and the way the post is organised?

It's the best theme & post ever!
53%
The theme is perfect!
29%
It's ok..
11%
It's stupid!
1%
It sucks bad, so i don't even play it anymore.
1%
The theme is great but i don't like the post.
4%
The theme sucks but the post is well organised.
1%

Total votes: 3469
weirdpeople

Re: --== Rock Band 2 : RBF - Revision 90..by [K.i.D]™ --==

Postby weirdpeople » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Im working on porting this theme to the alpha, im getting pretty close to done.
Developer of clone hero, and Former FoFiX developer
tanw42

Postby tanw42 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:59 pm

So that it can be used for FoFix 4.0??? =]
weirdpeople

Postby weirdpeople » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:55 am

yup, im about to start working on it some more since i just finished the first release of my rock band 3 theme.
tanw42

Postby tanw42 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:50 am

Not to sound rude or anything, but do you have an estimated time it'll be released or are we still a long way ahead from that because for some reason, my Rock Band 3 Songs I downloaded seem to only be compatible for FoFix 4.0 but if I use 4.0, then I have no Rock band theme =/
weirdpeople

Postby weirdpeople » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:04 am

erm i don't know how long it will be exatly, but if you really wat a rock band theme, but dont care if not all the menus are done, you could use my rb3 theme that is in the wip section.
NfsCarbon26

Postby NfsCarbon26 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 am

Hey everyone,

Here's something I made for the Rock Band 2 Theme.

It's gray 2x, 4x, and 6x multipliers during star power. So now it won't seem like you are FC'ing something, and you really aren't.

Here's example pictures --Do not use these--they are only preview size--Use the link below to download:

Original:

My Edit:

Link to download: http://www.mediafire.com/?94khnpcu62ra9su

You're welcome!
The British American
ShadyVox

Postby ShadyVox » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:51 am

I'm having some minor difficulty installing this. I put in the folder, let it replace all the files and nothing seems to change. Do I have to manually change the settings myself? I have 3.120 of FoFix. Should I be using a different base version? If so, can someone provide a download link?

Eh, I'm new to most of this, any assitance would be great.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 am

ShadyVox wrote:I'm having some minor difficulty installing this. I put in the folder, let it replace all the files and nothing seems to change. Do I have to manually change the settings myself? I have 3.120 of FoFix. Should I be using a different base version? If so, can someone provide a download link?

Put the entire folder in your "themes" folder(Example: [Parent Folder Here]\FoFiX\data\themes\[RB2 Folder Here]).

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

The British American
ShadyVox

Postby ShadyVox » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:56 am

Ambiguity wrote:
ShadyVox wrote:I'm having some minor difficulty installing this. I put in the folder, let it replace all the files and nothing seems to change. Do I have to manually change the settings myself? I have 3.120 of FoFix. Should I be using a different base version? If so, can someone provide a download link?

Put the entire folder in your "themes" folder(Example: [Parent Folder Here]\FoFiX\data\themes\[RB2 Folder Here]).

Worked. Totally awesome. Thank you.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:05 pm

ShadyVox wrote:
Ambiguity wrote:

Worked. Totally awesome. Thank you.

No problem sir.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

tanw42

Postby tanw42 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:52 pm

How come my Fretboard is the same as the one on Regular Frets on Fire?

Ex) http://img.brothersoft.com/s_screenshot ... 18135.jpeg

I want it to be like the Rock Band one. I have the latest 3.121 FoFix and this theme. Thanks.

Edit: Also, would this theme allow you to use vocals?
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:49 am

tanw42 wrote:How come my Fretboard is the same as the one on Regular Frets on Fire?

Ex) http://img.brothersoft.com/s_screenshot ... 18135.jpeg

I want it to be like the Rock Band one. I have the latest 3.121 FoFix and this theme. Thanks.

Options>Display Settings> Fretboard Settings>Point of View:(change this to "Theme" or "Rockband")

tanw42 wrote:Edit: Also, would this theme allow you to use vocals?

Yes, as of FoFiX 3.121 all themes should be able to use vox. The vocals aren't really worth playing right now though IMO, the way they are handled ATM doesn't really work well.

tanw42

Postby tanw42 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:42 pm

When I looked at the settings the POV was already at Theme but when I changed it to Rockband, it's still the same. I'm using this theme and the latest stable Fofix 3.121; Thanks

Edit: In fact everytime I change the POV to anything, its always that same red Frets on Fire fretboard design....

EDIT: Never mind I got it. It was actually called a neck so I changed it to the Theme Neck in my profile. Thanks anyway =P
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:24 pm

tanw42 wrote:EDIT: Never mind I got it. It was actually called a neck so I changed it to the Theme Neck in my profile. Thanks anyway =P

Oh! I'm sorry, I thought you were talking about the way the fretboard was angled.

Demonguy255

Postby Demonguy255 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi. I was just wondering... I got the mod and everything, the menus and stuff work like a dream but when I try to load a song, it gets to the loading graphics bit and freezes? Anyone know how to fix it?

Return to “FoFiX”