Guitar Hero III Theme -=[For FoFiX]=-

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 3 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
joep_nl

Re: Guitar Hero III Theme 3.120 -=[For FoFiX 3.120 rev.1352]=-

Postby joep_nl » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Looks nice but if I try to start the mod in FoF i get runtime error.. help me please.,
Dared00

Postby Dared00 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Know your log file. It's called "fofix.log". It is here:

1. in Windows: Your game folder
2. in GNU/Linux: ~/.fofix
3. in Mac OS X: ~/Library/Logs.

Always post it whenever you are reporting an error. Use a spoiler, collapse or code tag, because it's often long.
buttonfire

Postby buttonfire » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:30 am

what is the title of the song in the menu?
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 am

buttonfire wrote:what is the title of the song in the menu?

Depends on which one you mean. Go to C:\Program Files\FoFiX\data\themes\Guitar Hero III\sounds and click on menu.ogg, menu2.ogg, menu3.ogg,etc.(note: it will only play if you have the right media player like VLC or something similar) until you find the one you mean and then tell us what the file names was.

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

max26199

Postby max26199 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:16 pm

i am unable to make a checkout from svn

error:

Code: Select all

svn: In directory 'GH3'
svn: Can't open file 'GH3\.svn\tmp\text-base\drumnotes.png.svn-base': The system
 cannot find the file specified.

probably because there are 2 files with the name drumnotes, but windows can't handle 2 files with the same name

Code: Select all

A    GH3\drumNotes.png
A    GH3\drumnotes.png

A    GH3\dotsHalf.png
A    GH3\dotshalf.png

could somebody with svn access delete the 2 files(drumNotes.png, GH3\dotsHalf.png) ?
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:43 pm

Fixed and thanks for noticing that. Something got messed up somehow when i updated those case sensitive words, so i redid it and it worked fine the 2nd time. Hope some people are still enjoying GH3 now of days. :biggrin:
Simograndi

Postby Simograndi » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:31 am

Your theme IMHO is still the best one for fofix... there's only the setlist issue otherwise would be perfect... :thumbup: BTW recently I've bought (finally) GH3 for PS3 and noticed that notes are a bit bigger than in fofix. Could be possible with actual code adjust them? For example with RB2 theme 2D notes are also little while with the 3D ones they're full size. How do you think they'd look like?
Jackzilla1

Postby Jackzilla1 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:09 pm

For as long as i've been in these forums, i've realized that u only have one link to this theme and you have posted under your Rapidshare Link
    [url]NOT YET - Guitar Hero III Full Mod 3.120(Mediafire)[/url]
now what I don't understand is why you dont have a link on mediafire. (For me Rapidshare is slow so i preffer MediaFire) So all i'm asking is if you can posted a mediafire link.
COLOR CANCELED THEME

thebocaj wrote:I'm gonna call you Oo Cneetee from now on, as I couldn't see the black letters in that link at first.

http://nyan.cat is a real website and so is http://www.wwwdotcom.com
worldrave

Re: Guitar Hero III Theme -=[For FoFiX 3.120+]=-

Postby worldrave » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:53 pm

Yeah, i went and fixed that up. I actually just zipped up and made a new SVN version release that is current with my SVN trunk, and uploaded that to both Rapidshare and Mediafire. So now both links are up and also updated to the newest SVN Rev.
I also cleaned up the front thread and title and added a few little things. Thanks again for the compliments. That means a lot to me ALWAYS. I might skip doing GHWT and do GH5 instead, which i just bought today. GHWT is already done, even though i wanted to do a much more faithful one to my standards. It's good enough to not waste any time on.
death cube k

Postby death cube k » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:24 am

gameresult error on Mediafire links (thats ok I still have back up from the previous)
Queen of The Stupid Age - "Sig, Sig, Sig "
ScHaloX

Postby ScHaloX » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:14 am

death cube k wrote:gameresult error on Mediafire links (thats ok I still have back up from the previous)

Same here.
Song thread | Mediafire | Youtube

Frets On Fire Fan Forums, we may take three years, but dammit, we will solve your problem!

worldrave

Postby worldrave » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:45 pm

OK, what do you mean it's giving an error? This concerns me. I just tried it just now and it's working fine. Which python version are you using just in case? I'm using 2.6. This is using the same GH3 directory i used to make the rar file provided at both given links.

Spoiler:Image

PS- Forget the alpha svn build. I updated my FoFiX-SVN before testing to make sure. In case your using RC version.
ScHaloX

Postby ScHaloX » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:54 pm

7zip says:

Spoiler:Image

Frets On Fire Fan Forums, we may take three years, but dammit, we will solve your problem!

worldrave

Postby worldrave » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Ok, that leads me to believe the file is corrupted. I will try to re-upload it again. Until then, you can verify this by grabbing it again. But if all else, i will re-up it when i get off work tonight. Weird. I've never to date had a uploaded file on either location get corrupted to date (mediafire, nor rapidshare) out of about 600 uploads between the 2, but it CAN happen, so never the less i will re-up it again. No biggie.

Edit- Ok, all fixed. It uploaded already but was corrupted. I downloaded and extracted to make sure it's good. Sorry to those who already downloaded the Mediafire link (All 53 users) The Rapidshare link is checked and working fine at least. So now both links are good and verified. Sorry again.
ScHaloX

Postby ScHaloX » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Thanks for the fix. Awesome theme :thumbup:

Return to “FoFiX”