FoFiX Theme list

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 3 years and 1 week old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Uncle Fester
slantyr

Postby slantyr » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:22 pm

Thanks for letting me know about mistakes, etc. I will be reading threads and so forth before I post new ones, it was just that for the initial population of the thread I went through a few pages on the mod section of the forums and posted what I found. I knew there'd be inaccuracies, and I was hoping you guys would jump in and help me fix them. Which you are doing. Thanks :D

On that note, To be honest I don't really pay attention to new threads a lot of the time, so if you make a new theme, or you see one not on this list, and want it posted, please reply to this thread or pm me

EDIT: On another note... At the moment I'm only including full themes in this thread... Who thinks I should be incorporating animated backgrounds / custom graphics / necks / etc?
Last edited by death_au on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Power Quest's #1 Fan
omfgdrphl

Postby omfgdrphl » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Fun498

Postby Fun498 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:43 pm

I guess I use this thread now instead of the alarian mod thread. Please help me if I'm wrong. Where should I post suggestions to whoever is updating the mod and where should I get the latest patches from?

I just finished my Guitar Legend/Guitar Rock Tour Mod for Guitar Zero and was wondering if you would use the images to make a new theme for your mod if I upload them. THey are probably out of perspective and sized wrong since they are for GZ but that should be easily fixed in photoshop. I just would love to see another guitar game theme. If anything the necks would be cool to be able to use. Here is a thread with screenshots of the actual game. The lightning bolt on the right is a starpower meter and would have to be made. The bar on the left is a progress bar but can be used as a rock meter like in the Rock Band Theme. The horizontal bar on the top is the actual rock meter and that can be used also. I also included a video that can be used as a background. http://www.guitarzero2.proboards78.com/index.c....ad=1711

I'll post the images when I know that this is the right place
Have you seen Fight Club? Watch it.

Daed Guy in a barrel.
cmsk8ter

Postby cmsk8ter » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:35 am

beatles mod for MFH alarian 2.7 heres the link to the thread i have a link for additional stuff towards the bottom ill make it for 2.9XX later
Last edited by cmsk8ter on Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackfriday

Postby blackfriday » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:28 am

Ummm, you could search Mac on Fire. That is MarvinPA, jrdnxxhero, and my mom for Alarian.
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 am

blackfriday wrote:Ummm, you could search Mac on Fire. That is MarvinPA, jrdnxxhero, and my mom for Alarian.

Coincidentally, I found that from your sig and added it this morning (my time) :D
Beatles mod and Video Games mod have also been added
I also moved Ds~'s Rock band theme up the top with the "official" MFH-Alarian themes.

@Fun498: I would suggest making a thread of your own asking for help making your theme. I noticed your post on the MFH-Alarian thread, too. I would be willing to help make your theme, given the graphics...
By the way, your link was broken. This one should work, I think: http://www.guitarzero2.proboards78.com/index.c....&page=1
It looks like it will be an awesome theme, if it's done right. But yeah, please make a new thread for it
blackfriday

Postby blackfriday » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:59 pm

Yeah noticed that!
MaXhAx

Postby MaXhAx » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:44 pm

If u want to add... Here's my W.I.P:s (Dunno when those will be finished...)
Children of Bodom mod
Ace Attorney/Phoenix Wright mod

I think that u know what categories to put those...
ImageChildren of Bodom theme Ace Attorney/Phoenix Wright theme
Feel free to add me as friend on xfire (message me on xfire, so I know that you are from here)
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:28 pm

MaXhAx wrote:If u want to add... Here's my W.I.P:s (Dunno when those will be finished...)
Children of Bodom mod

Done and done. Just let me know when (and if) you're done so I can remove the "(W.I.P.)". Looking forward to the Phoenix Wright one :p

EDIT: Just realized... The Children of Bodom one is for UC and not Alarian? If that's the case, it doesn't actually belong on this list...
Last edited by death_au on Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fun498

Postby Fun498 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:00 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?r1m1omvgj1j

Hopefully this works! Thanks I don't know how to make themes for alarian, but I'll figure it out. Hope these files are good! I'll make meters if you give me sizes. I'm Making a thread right now. Just tell me what you need there and I'll be glad to help. Also since GZ uses 3d notes I thought i'd take screenshots of the notes I made and erase the black in photoshop thanks!
Have you seen Fight Club? Watch it.

Daed Guy in a barrel.
MaXhAx

Postby MaXhAx » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:38 am

death_au wrote:
MaXhAx wrote:If u want to add... Here's my W.I.P:s (Dunno when those will be finished...)
Children of Bodom mod

Done and done. Just let me know when (and if) you're done so I can remove the "(W.I.P.)". Looking forward to the Phoenix Wright one :p

EDIT: Just realized... The Children of Bodom one is for UC and not Alarian? If that's the case, it doesn't actually belong on this list...

Yeah it is, but not anymore. (I didn't remember that! :p) But I have Alarian version of that mod on my comp here...

EDIT: Edited my CoB mod thread and now it says that it's going to be for Alarian's mod.
Last edited by MaXhAx on Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageChildren of Bodom theme Ace Attorney/Phoenix Wright theme
Feel free to add me as friend on xfire (message me on xfire, so I know that you are from here)
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:49 am

Okay, I won't remove it from the list then :;):
Maze2234

Postby Maze2234 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:53 am

my RS mod and Kris's Bluephoria mod should be official mods. XD
ImageImage
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:18 pm

Maze2234 wrote:my RS mod and Kris's Bluephoria mod should be official mods. XD

Maybe when they're finished :p
Atm, "official" refers to those themes included in the MFH-Alarain Full release. Convince them to put the completed Rock Star and Bluephoria mods in MFH-Alarian 3 (whenever something big enough gets put in) and they'll go in the official list :D

...Btw, I didn't realize, but the rock star mod was not in the list. This has been remedied :;):

death_au wrote:PLEASE NOTE: A lot of these themes have been around for a while and are not actively updated any more, and since MFH-Alarian 2.935 the main menu graphic needs to be updated to incorporate the new features. Therefore, a lot of these themes will have main menu graphics that are bad for 2.395+. When I have time, I will divide this list into those that have been updated and those that have not.

Please, if people could help me out in this by pointing out themes that HAVE been updated, or links to updated main menu graphics, at least.
For example, the 8-bit theme's new main menu graphic was posted on the MFH-Alarian thread here: https://www.fretsonfire.org/cgi-bin....y282767
Last edited by BlackFate on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FoFiX”