Wireless 360 controller(GH3 Gibson) - need help

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 15 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
hotrod44866

Postby hotrod44866 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:27 pm

Hello. I am new here. Ive been going through the forums for days now. I have managed to get FoF to work(RF mod 4.15). I have the songs i ripped off of rockband. Everythings going good, (here it comes) I try to hook my 360 guitar( GH3 Gibson) and nothing. I have the official microsoft reciever thing, and have been using 360 controller on everything. I downloaded and installed X-padder. My guitar is recognized but it doesnt work on FoF. Any help I am thankful for. Also i am sorry if i didn't post in right area, and i did check the f.a.q, thats how i learned of x-padder. Thanks and no offence intended.-Rod

Thanks anyway i figured it out. Thanks anyway-rod
Last edited by hotrod44866 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fightstar

Postby fightstar » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:34 pm

did you go to key settings? and change the keys to your guitars keys instead of keyboard??
I forget. LETS ROCK!
jfosheezy

Postby jfosheezy » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:38 pm

first off why are you running rf mod alarian is a lot better search mfh alarian mod 2.900 and download to get the guitar to work you have to open the game use the arrow keys ON THE KEYBOARD and go to options go to key settings and player 1 keys then u see all of the keys highlight the difrent things and hit the corrasponding keys and there you go
ImageImage
TheDayThatPigsFly...
Bozo999

Postby Bozo999 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:04 pm

Try Joy2Key.
I love this word: BOZOBOZOBOZOBOZOBOZO!!!

Heartbeaker - Pat Benatar
Bozo Hero

Wait! The noobs better know this sooner or later. SEARCH!

Bozo999 (Cheers to BlackFate!)

Return to “Tech Support”