How to convert 360 songs to FOF

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 3 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
joshua1081

How to convert 360 songs to FOF

Postby joshua1081 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:49 pm

Hi everyone,

I really searched the forum for this info, but finally I had to open a topic to ask you.

I found this incredible database of Custom Songs. I guess they are very famous because I have some song pack of them. The team is C3. In the database I found a LOOOOT of songs but most of them are for 360 or other consoles.

It is possible to convert them for FOF (or Phase Shift, I have both)?

Thank you.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: How to convert 360 songs to FOF

Postby nobby76 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:04 am

joshua1081 wrote:Hi everyone,

I really searched the forum for this info, but finally I had to open a topic to ask you.

I found this incredible database of Custom Songs. I guess they are very famous because I have some song pack of them. The team is C3. In the database I found a LOOOOT of songs but most of them are for 360 or other consoles.

It is possible to convert them for FOF (or Phase Shift, I have both)?

Thank you.

C3 did a toolkit to convert songs between most of the different song formats.. 360,pc, wii, phase shift, fof, rockband, guitarhero..
Should be on their site somewhere.
Last edited by nobby76 on Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”