phase shift tab notes

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 months and 1 week old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
ghimlix94
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: December 17th, 2018
Reputation: 0

phase shift tab notes

Postby ghimlix94 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi, i don't know if is the correctname, I want to ask if there's a way to change the sbackground where the notes came
Sorry for bad english
Thanks
User avatar
Maupy2
Member
Posts: 1236
Joined: November 23rd, 2011
Reputation: 65
Contact:

Re: phase shift tab notes

Postby Maupy2 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:03 pm

Do you mean the neck of the guitar?
ghimlix94
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: December 17th, 2018
Reputation: 0

Re: phase shift tab notes

Postby ghimlix94 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:36 pm

Maupy2 wrote:Do you mean the neck of the guitar?



Yes, where you see the notes of the song
User avatar
Maupy2
Member
Posts: 1236
Joined: November 23rd, 2011
Reputation: 65
Contact:

Re: phase shift tab notes

Postby Maupy2 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:56 am

ghimlix94 wrote:
Maupy2 wrote:Do you mean the neck of the guitar?



Yes, where you see the notes of the song


Yes, that can be changed.
In your file explorer, go to Phase Shift\themes\WHATEVER THEME YOU USE\static\necks
There you can find all available necks - and add your own, if you like.

Then start up the game. Then edit your user profile. The 'neck' option should be the second in the list. :)
ghimlix94
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: December 17th, 2018
Reputation: 0

Re: phase shift tab notes

Postby ghimlix94 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:33 am

Maupy2 wrote:
ghimlix94 wrote:
Maupy2 wrote:Do you mean the neck of the guitar?



Yes, where you see the notes of the song


Yes, that can be changed.
In your file explorer, go to Phase Shift\themes\WHATEVER THEME YOU USE\static\necks
There you can find all available necks - and add your own, if you like.

Then start up the game. Then edit your user profile. The 'neck' option should be the second in the list. :)



Many thanks
Another question, there's a way When you have about 1000 songs on the music folder to load the game faster?
User avatar
Maupy2
Member
Posts: 1236
Joined: November 23rd, 2011
Reputation: 65
Contact:

Re: phase shift tab notes

Postby Maupy2 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:58 am

No, sorry. '^^ You'll have to get used to longer loading times, or delete some songs.
ghimlix94
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: December 17th, 2018
Reputation: 0

Re: phase shift tab notes

Postby ghimlix94 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:38 am

Maupy2 wrote:No, sorry. '^^ You'll have to get used to longer loading times, or delete some songs.


Ok thanks
I found a different way to play between phase shift and rock band or Guitar Hero, i can't keep the notes
On original rock band/Guitar Hero i reach the Expert mode, on phase shift i'm in difficult on hard mode
It seems have a different timing ti keep notes, there's a way to adjust the timing? I try to Sync but nothing change
User avatar
Maupy2
Member
Posts: 1236
Joined: November 23rd, 2011
Reputation: 65
Contact:

Re: phase shift tab notes

Postby Maupy2 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:55 am

I don't know. I do know that, compared to FoFiX, Phase Shift's hit window is fairly small - meaning you'll have to have very good timing to hit the notes.

But if there's really a syncing problem, the solution is with the sync option. I don't know anything beyond that. '^^

Return to “Tech Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests