Need Some Help

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 3 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Raposo da Escuridão
The_Dark_Fox

Need Some Help

Postby The_Dark_Fox » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:01 pm

Some Days ago, I Decided to Create a GH3 Mod, so I Downloaded Feedback to Make Custom Songs, but the Problem is that I don't know to to Insert Star Power notes, can someone Help me pls? :confused:
ONAONEMEU

Re: Need Some Help

Postby ONAONEMEU » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:49 pm

Press 8. You can change the check and change the keys in config.ini.

Also,I wouldn't recommend Feedback for people who are starting to chart now,since I hardly find it intuitive to use. Check Moonscraper,which supports mouse controls,supports all the "new" gh3+/Clone Hero stuff,and can load charts from anywhere: https://discord.com/invite/bjsKTwd . Unless you own a very old PC,it should run with minimal or no lag (yeah,one thing i hate from moonscraper is that it's heavier than clone hero)

EOF can be found here. It has a dated UI but it's a "modern" charting program: viewforum.php?f=34

In my case,I had to to use feedback anyway because it was 2013,and didn't bother with EOF because there was no proper mid -> chart converter at the time.

edit: note that practically EVERYONE will tell you to use either Moonscraper or EOF,and most tutorials using feedback are quite old.
Last edited by ONAONEMEU on Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)
Raposo da Escuridão
The_Dark_Fox

Postby The_Dark_Fox » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:10 pm

Thanks, I'll see what I can do :)
edit: I'm Making a Chart right now on Moonscraper, I'll see if it works :smile:
Last edited by The_Dark_Fox on Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ONAONEMEU

Postby ONAONEMEU » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:14 pm

The_Dark_Fox wrote:Thanks, I'll see what I can do :)
edit: I'm Making a Chart right now on Moonscraper, I'll see if it works :smile:

check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3w0JYQSf1k,it explains how to use a very useful feature (bpm dragging/anchoring)
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)

Return to “Tech Support”