Songs Archives

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 5 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Ghost754

Songs Archives

Postby Ghost754 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:26 pm

i came to a link after searching for System of a Down - Lost in Holywood

http://fretsonfire.wikidot.com/archive-s

It seam to have wayyy more songs than the current database. but every link that i click ask me to enter my email then redirect me to a (spam) website. anyone else having this problem ? if this site is down, then where all those masterpiece has gone ? seem to have lots of hard works lost somewhere ..
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: Songs Archives

Postby nobby76 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:27 pm

THIS site is not down. But the site you are getting taken to is the OLD fof site.. we are at fretsonfire.ORG now i will put money down on the fact the links you are trying to click on are saying fretsonfire.NET and thus taking you to the old site, which is now a email scam site (DO NOT ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THAT SITE)

Just find a link you are wanting to download paste it into your address bar at the top and simply change the .NET to .ORG and the link will work perfectly fine.

Moral of the story, the wiki database and any other database you come across are VASTLY out of date, nearly all links on any of the databases will almost always link to .NET, the best place to look is right here directly on the site (in the tune posting section)
Last edited by nobby76 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”