Dumb controller question.... I guess....

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 5 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
CoOlSlY

Dumb controller question.... I guess....

Postby CoOlSlY » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:31 pm

Damn, I configured my Rockband drum, my 2 guitars and when I try to play "Quickplay" in Rockband 3 and want to play a 2 player game, as soon as I touch one of the guitar OR the drum, it says "Press start to continue" and then, I cannot do a 2 or 3 player game in any way. I feel dumb asking but I've spent the afternoon looking at my setup and searching for a solution without luck, what do you guys think i'm doing wrong :|

Thanx in advance, any help is welcomed...
Last edited by CoOlSlY on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: Dumb controller question.... I guess....

Postby nobby76 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:37 pm

Lol tech support for a fully licensed released professional game on an indie clone games website, amazing :) Just go to the official rockband forums and ask there, they actually know what they are talking about and will be able to help you.
While you are there could you ask them some tech support questions about Fifa 18 for me please.. I know its not the same game, but they will be able to help, right ? :wink:
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”