help with guitar

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 3 days old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
frikiman77

help with guitar

Postby frikiman77 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:26 am

Hi,
I have found a tumor in my right arm which prevents me from doing many things and I thought about going back to FOF ,I would like to know what guitar I can buy to play FOF. I live in Spain and I searched in stores and amazon but I can not find anything, regards!
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: help with guitar

Postby nobby76 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:49 am

You can use pretty much any guitar from either Xbox 360 or PS3 or Wii for nearly any of the Rockband/ guitar hero games..
The easiest option is any wired guitar for Xbox 360 as that should plug directly into the computer with the least amount of problems..

Something like these..

The Guitar Hero xbox360 wired Explorer guitar.. Works perfectly well with all pc guitar games

The Rock Band Xbox 360 wired Fender guitar.. Also works really well with any pc guitar game.

Both of these can be found on Amazon but they are VERY expensive for some reason.. You can also find them on Ebay, but the best place to find them... If you have one of those shops where you can go trade in old computer games or old computers, or pawn broker stores where you can sell your old items for cash.. a lot of them will have guitar controllers for reasonable prices.

Really ANY xbox 360 wired guitar controller (official or otherwise) should work perfectly fine for any pc guitar game. But those two are official controllers one for GH one for RB that both work very well with pc guitar games..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Bulbasaruman

Postby Bulbasaruman » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:15 am

nobby76 wrote:
Both of these can be found on Amazon but they are VERY expensive for some reason.. You can also find them on Ebay, but the best place to find them... If you have one of those shops where you can go trade in old computer games or old computers, or pawn broker stores where you can sell your old items for cash.. a lot of them will have guitar controllers for reasonable prices.

A bit offtopic, but the reason instruments are expensive is because they aren't being made anymore. New instruments are only made when a new rock band/guitar hero is made.
Last edited by Bulbasaruman on Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:05 am

You can still find them in thrift stores or electronics trading stores (places that give you cash for your old consoles or games) for very reasonable prices..
Just the other day i saw a Wii guitar controller (which does work on pc with some fiddling about) that was only priced at £16 gbp (approx $22 usd)
Online will be expensive, esp ebay as people think they can ramp the prices up. But if you can find a local store then you can still find them for a cheap price.
Last edited by nobby76 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”