Really going to lose my **** with this HELP

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
CharinCornwall

Really going to lose my **** with this HELP

Postby CharinCornwall » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:45 pm

Hellloo-
Had GH3 on ps2 years ago wanted to play again-
Downloaded Fofix onto Windows 7, played on my keyboard, managed to download extra songs and the GH3 mod lovely.
Ordered a 'Guitar Hero Live Wireless Guitar Controller' from eBay for a tenner plus dongle ideal.

I have the guitar, I have the dongle, and I have tried EVERYTHING I can find online and in the settings to get this to connect, and NOTHING. :cursing:
I have tried xpadder, I have tried every single drive download, I've moved into different USB ports and nothing, literally at my wits end with this. the guitar flashes the lights like its trying to connect, the computer recognises the dongle, but the little red light on it doesn't blink, it says on the properties that the device is working properly which it obviously isnt. What am I doing wrong? Please in layman terms can someone help me out here?? :cursing:
Btw new to the forum and love all the extra stuff that is available on here especially the songs. Ta xx
ONAONEMEU

Re: Really going to lose my **** with this HELP

Postby ONAONEMEU » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:59 pm

wait,Guitar Hero Live Wireless Guitar Controller

is that a 3rd party guitar or the GHL one?
Last edited by ONAONEMEU on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: Really going to lose my **** with this HELP

Postby nobby76 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:16 pm

connect dongle to pc, download any drivers (if needed) press button on dongle, it should do something to indicate it going into connect mode (like flash or blink a light), while in connect mode, turn on the guitar and press the button so it goes into connect mode, they should now connect to each other, DONE. Thats basically how ANY wireless xbox controller will connect to the wireless dongle.

No need for Xpadder or any other stuff, it is basically a wireless PC joystick
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”