LF tutorial/help for charts for GH2-3c/PS

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 5 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Best Italian Charter
Angevil

LF tutorial/help for charts for GH2-3c/PS

Postby Angevil » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:50 pm

hi guys, it's a lot of time that i don't chart new songs with improved "technics", i still use what i learn by the very OLD puppetz tutorials...
i stil use feedback to chart, but i need some one that can link me a tutorial to do charts with all the "mid event codes" that are needed to be imported and played well also on gh3 custom and phase shift (like starpower section, etc.)

thx for the help, and i hope you can help me, because i wanna back and also be a part of the GH3 and PS players.
Last edited by Angevil on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ONAONEMEU

Re: tutorial/help for charts for GH3c/PS

Postby ONAONEMEU » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:09 pm

i'd recommend Moonscraper for adding the extra stuff (forced/tap notes and the like),because the UI is kinda like feedback,supports GH3+/CH extras and and it works natively supports .chart files.
But to make it (almost) fully compatible with both Phase Shift and Clone Hero,I also recommend using EOF to add Solo Markers.

and thanks to EOF and mid2chart,you can convert .mid <-> .chart without having to re-do the

hoph2o's tutorial (Moonscraper) : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... tr6FtUaNr5 - watch part 4 and 5 for the extra stuff.
2dhumanity's tutorial (EOF): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFgt8ZI14Vc&t=2200s
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)
Best Italian Charter
Angevil

Re: LF tutorial/help for charts for GH2-3c/PS

Postby Angevil » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:20 pm

i always used this programs: audacity to convert in ogg, use feedback to chart, chart2mid to convert in mid, flstudio10 to read the mids from tabs (converted from guitarpro7).
i try to use EOF but i really hate it, and found it less precise than feedback... this moonscraper look really good for my style.
Last edited by Angevil on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ONAONEMEU

Re: LF tutorial/help for charts for GH2-3c/PS

Postby ONAONEMEU » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:29 pm

Angevil wrote:i always used this programs: audacity to convert in ogg, use feedback to chart, chart2mid to convert in mid, flstudio10 to read the mids from tabs (converted from guitarpro7).
i try to use EOF but i really hate it, and found it less precise than feedback... this moonscraper lorr really good for my style.

only thing you'll need to change there is chart2mid,Moonscraper has a option to export midi which converts forced/tap notes too - and a autosave so that you don't lose your chart after it crashes (compared to feedback,it rarely happens)

it also supports open notes,which are like a "sixth note" in the game,personally i don't like them (note that only GH3+,Phase Shift and Clone Hero supports them)

Edit: you should add SP to them too.
Last edited by ONAONEMEU on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)

Return to “Tech Support”