Songs in my list, but say the title is really long and won't do anything.

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Recklessjk

Songs in my list, but say the title is really long and won't do anything.

Postby Recklessjk » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:09 am

Hello, I just installed Clone Hero today and I got a few songs to work. I imported GH Metallica changed the file names (that I'm aware of) to the correct names and now when I go to my song list I have a long list but they say "this is default text" and on the side it says "very very very very very very very very very long artist name" this doesn't allow me to do anything on the screen except back out of it. Any help / suggestions would be appreciated.
ONAONEMEU

Re: Songs in my list, but say the title is really long and won't do anything.

Postby ONAONEMEU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:24 pm

Yesterday i found that bug by setting a .chart file to read-only. To fix that,open the "Songs" folder in properties and untick "Read-only",and if it asks something after you press ok,select "for every folder" or something like that.
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)
Recklessjk

Re: Songs in my list, but say the title is really long and won't do anything.

Postby Recklessjk » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:56 pm

Okay that helped take away the bug, but the songs aren't showing up in my list now. Only the ones I had downloaded before. I changed all the files that I needed to like notes.chart. I have the like 3 songs I downloaded but now chop suey is gone as well. Not quite sure what to do.

Return to “Tech Support”