Phase Shift icons not displaying

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
YoungvLondon

Phase Shift icons not displaying

Postby YoungvLondon » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

I'm playing Phase Shift with the RB2 theme and decided to make some icons to make up for those that are missing (GHOT, CCC, etc). Problem is, none of the icons I made will actually display when browsing songs. I can edit the existing ones and get them to shot up, but none of the new ones are detected.

Anyone have a fix for this?
1200+ Sygenysongs
BombDude24

Re: Phase Shift icons not displaying

Postby BombDude24 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:29 pm

You need to add entries for the icons in the menu_songselect.ini under your theme's folder, (you need to do this with any theme you use to make icons show up) in the dynamic folder.

Siavash wrote a short guide, so I'll just steal it and post it here for the rest of the process:

1. Open your Phase Shift folder, go to "themes", then go into the folder of whichever theme you use.
2. Go into the "dynamic" folder, and open up "menu_songselect.ini" with notepad.
3. Ctrl+F, and search for "list_icon". After you have done the search, scroll down a few lines, and place an empty line under any "</image>" and paste the following:
<image>
<replace_id>iconname</replace_id>
<path>icon\iconname.png</path>
</image>

The replace ID is what icon name will represent what image when referenced in song.ini files, and the path just navigates to the icon file itself.
ezequielboca

Postby ezequielboca » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:29 pm

You need to add in menu_songselect the name of the icon , just like this http://i.imgur.com/gCkKMMo.png
YoungvLondon

Postby YoungvLondon » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Thanks!

Return to “Tech Support”