Need help with Phase Shift drums

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
mikedirnt19

Need help with Phase Shift drums

Postby mikedirnt19 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 pm

Hi guys :)

I've never played the drums on phase shift so I have a couple questions: 1.Would the Xbox 360 rockband drums work with the game and 2. How do I know if a custom song is charted for 4 lanes or 5 lanes? And if the Xbox RB Drums work with the game but if a song is charted for 5 lanes, is there a way to convert it to 4 lanes?

Thanks in advance!
1200+ Sygenysongs
BombDude24

Re: Need help with Phase Shift drums

Postby BombDude24 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:07 pm

The drums work, wireless ones need a dongle, the wired one doesn't, but either of them might need an additional driver installation, which I wrote a brief guide for, if necessary.

Songs will work no matter what, optimized for the drum kit that you're using. Most people will chart with 4 lane drums in mind, just in general, any drums listed as "pro" are 4 lane, including everything charted for Rick Band. Anything that's Guitar Hero style is 5 lane, which is automatically converted to 4 lane if that's what you're using, but it might feel a bit awkward to play.

Return to “Tech Support”