I know this may be a dumb question but...

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
mikedirnt19

I know this may be a dumb question but...

Postby mikedirnt19 » Tue May 23, 2017 4:44 pm

When playing phase shift/GH/RB with a regular guitar controller, how are you supposed to reach the Orange button? What I'll do is if there's a run starting from the green button all the way to the orange, I'll start with the green button and go all the way up and I'll hit the blue button with my pinky then I'll just slide my hand so my pinky can hit the orange button. But what if you're really shredding on a fast song and you don't have time to slide your hand then slide back? There's gotta be an easier way to do it...

But any help would be much appreciated! Thanks :)
Last edited by mikedirnt19 on Tue May 23, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Addicted to memes
MetalMuxxer

Re: I know this may be a dumb question but...

Postby MetalMuxxer » Tue May 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Well, it's something about moving your hand or using the other hand. When you see people playing songs like "Trough the Fire and Flames" by DragonForce, they will get through all those extremely hard HO/POs parts pressing the orange with their other hand, but that only works when you are experienced and it's needed, otherwise, you should press the green with the index finger and then move your hand so your pinky can touch the orange and your index the red.

Return to “Tech Support”