GHTCP .mid error import (GH3 PC)

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
xixidaxuxa

GHTCP .mid error import (GH3 PC)

Postby xixidaxuxa » Thu May 04, 2017 10:01 am

hey guys, can you help me?

I'm try import new songs to my GH3 PC, but appears this error in some songs :crying: (.mid file):

"Game Track cannot be parsed.
notes.mid:
Unknown Error: Could not parse MIDI sequence."

and

"Game Track cannot be parsed.
notes.mid:
PART GUITAR not found. No chart created."

Addicted to memes
MetalMuxxer

Re: GHTCP .mid error import (GH3 PC)

Postby MetalMuxxer » Thu May 04, 2017 2:57 pm

The midi files are not complete/corrupt.

Look, MIDI files have are divided in instruments (parts), each instrument has an specific name to work with the game, in case of the guitar it's "PART GUITAR", that instrument of the midi named "PART GUITAR" contains the notes of the song (the notes that you play on the fretboard), in this case, the notes might be there but not under the correct name tag.

See if you can get the MIDI, open it with a MIDI editor (Reaper, FL Studio, MIDI Editor or any stuff like that), and change the name of the piano roll with the notes to "PART GUITAR" (make sure it's a "MIDI Out" before doing it) and then save the MIDI, then try again.

If the problem keeps happening, try contacting the charter of the song (if it's a custom chart) and ask him to reupload the files, it might also be a problem of the GHTCP software.

Return to “Tech Support”