Can't open FoF

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Fylkan

Can't open FoF

Postby Fylkan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:29 am

Error: Failed to start CoreAudio: AudioUnitSetProperty(kAudioUnitProperty_SetInputCallback)

I have tried other versions but they give me different errors and I want to use the GH3 mod version so this is the main issue. I have googled but cant find anyone else with the same error. I'm on OS Sierra 10.12.4
Addicted to memes
MetalMuxxer

Re: Can't open FoF

Postby MetalMuxxer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Not sure but I think it might be something with your sound card or the drivers, try updating them, it might be also the speakers/headphones you are using. If it keeps happening try re-installing the game (make a backup of your songs if you want).
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: Can't open FoF

Postby nobby76 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:31 pm

Speakers or headphones wont make any difference, they do not detect as a device. they are just connected on one of the sound cards jack sockets.

But what kind of soundcard and or what drivers can make a big difference..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”