USB Guitar - Price?

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Addicted to memes
MetalMuxxer

USB Guitar - Price?

Postby MetalMuxxer » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:18 pm

Hey.

I'm thinking of buying an USB Guitar Controller to play Phase Shift, I've been playing with my keyboard all the time and it's **** annoying and hard.

I want to know how much is the current price of these in dollars, and see if I can get any cheap controller to play.

And also, what cotnroller should I buy? I saw there are various out there.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: USB Guitar - Price?

Postby nobby76 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Hey. it should cost you about $10 if you look in one of those game shops that do trade ins.. or on Ebay..

What controller should you buy... That is entirely up to you, there is no correct answer here. Some people think the GH 3 explorer is the best guitar to use, personally i think the standard RB1 guitar was the best.. It really doesnt matter which one you get whether it is from GH or RB as long as it is one of the Xbox 360 WIRED guitars if you get a wireless guitar you will also have to get a wireless adapter for your computer, so getting a wired guitar is better because you just plug it in and it detects as a usb joystick right away. Getting a PS3 guitar means you need a bluetooth dongle for the guitar to connect and a Wii guitar i have no idea what you need to connect it to a pc, but you will probably need to run a script along side it to make it work correctly. So the X360 wired guitars are your best choice, just plug it in and it works right away..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”