About Phase Shift

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
bostengaable

About Phase Shift

Postby bostengaable » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi guys, i really love frets on fire i discover this community in 2006, but my account was created only about 3 years ago.

Maybe a stupid question, i can post Phase Shift on Tune Posting section or only frets made by EOF ?, about older frets chats, is anyone using editor on fire or have other editor to chart guitar/bass frets ?

Thanks, have a nice day everybody.
:thumbup:
Last edited by bostengaable on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Re: About Phase Shift

Postby raynebc » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:37 pm

There are the odd couple chart editors that people have been developing here and there, but I haven't heard of many different charting programs being in common use except Feedback, EOF or one of several MIDI editors. You should be able to post Phase Shift charts on this forum. If your chart uses certain features though (hi hat notes, rim shot notes, notes that are simultaneously cymbals and toms, open strum notes, slider notes and several pro guitar techniques), it would be recommended to post the notes_rbn.mid file (created if you enable the "Save separate Rock Band files" export preference). The notes_rbn.mid file leaves out those features because a long-standing bug in FoF and FoFiX will cause them to crash if they play a chart with those features.
bostengaable

Re: About Phase Shift

Postby bostengaable » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:28 am

Thanks for the tips,i just chart guitar (no pro parts), and basics, just for fun, drum is not my kind.

Return to “Tech Support”